• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from a Mile High

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I guess the title says it. I'm saying hi, from about a mile up in sunny Colorado, USA. I'm not new to ABDL, nor am I necessarily new to the site. I've lurked on and off for ages. But I am new at trying to make some friends and be part of community. I've been scared to do so for a long time; shy, and always hoping this would somehow go away...no success on that front, for anyone keeping score. ;)

I'm very apprehensively yet excitedly going to TeddyCon this year, and have done a few other things of late that I thought I'd never do. I met someone in real life who is ABDL and also gone to a nursery for a quick babysitting. Both things are well outside my comfort zone, but have been good for me.

I'm LGBT, I like to read and do art, go to art museums, play with my cats, etc. but mostly I'm a homebody and OK with that.

Hello LilMissy and welcome o the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy ADISC and Teddycon.

Thanks egor and dogboy. I appreciate the welcomes.

Hello and welcome.

Welcime I would enjoy being a friend if you would like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back