• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from 19 y.o. sissy from Italy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cromosoma

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hi everyone :)

I've been registered on the forum for a long time but never posted anything so here we go.
I'm a young sissy (or maybe trans, don't really know) abdl from Milan, Italy. Currently studying and living alone so I have tons of time to wear diapers, even though I don't wear them too often at the moment :) (but it would be pretty cool to try 24/7 lol)
I also like little clothing and being really lightweight (50 kg) and pretty short (169 cm or 5'6" i think) I usually find them fairly easily, except shoes (I have 39/40 EU), so I'm probably gonna ask some advice about those.

Oh, and happy new year to everyone!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
cromosoma said:

I've been registered on the forum for a long time but never posted anything so here we go.
I'm a young sissy (or maybe trans, don't really know) abdl from Milan, Italy. Currently studying and living alone so I have tons of time to wear diapers, even though I don't wear them too often at the moment :) (but it would be pretty cool to try 24/7 lol)
I also like little clothing and being really lightweight (50 kg) and pretty short (169 cm or 5'6" i think) I usually find them fairly easily, except shoes (I have 39/40 EU), so I'm probably gonna ask some advice about those.

Welcome from Canada. If you look around you can find nice shoes in some shops but also the internet. I found a nice pair of shiny Mary Jane shoes at a local shoe dealer after looking online. They were able to order them and I had them in a week in Euro size 42. I also found another pair with a 3 inch heel at a local charity shop. I have shopped there before for diapers / nappies and some items of girls clothes.

Reactions: cromosoma
cromosoma said:

Hello and welcome from the UK. Happy new year

Reactions: cromosoma and Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
Welcome from Canada. If you look around you can find nice shoes in some shops but also the internet. I found a nice pair of shiny Mary Jane shoes at a local shoe dealer after looking online. They were able to order them and I had them in a week in Euro size 42. I also found another pair with a 3 inch heel at a local charity shop. I have shopped there before for diapers / nappies and some items of girls clothes.
Woah, Mary Jane are probably my favorite kind, do you have any pic? Also, what kind of shop did you find them at? Even though I live in one of the biggest city in Italy I don't really know where I could find them, apart from Amazon which has some ballerinas and sandals from Geox.

Reactions: Angelapinks
cromosoma said:
Woah, Mary Jane are probably my favorite kind, do you have any pic? Also, what kind of shop did you find them at? Even though I live in one of the biggest city in Italy I don't really know where I could find them, apart from Amazon which has some ballerinas and sandals from Geox.
Mary Janes are my favourites also. I found them in a Canadian shoe shop called Aldos and the manager gave me a smile when I ordered them from her. I said my neice had seen them online and lived in the country so she could not get them herself. Not sure if she believed me or not but when they arrived and I went to pick them up, she could see the delight in my smile so I am sure she knew they were for me. Then she outed me in front of another sales girl by saying"If they don't fit you come back and I will order another size if we have them." I was in such a hurry to get home and try them I never even heard what she said but as I walked to my car it registered on me and if they did not fit I am not sure if I could have gone back. They fit and I was in heaven wearing them around the house and even got brave enough to put on my white tights and lacy ankle socks under my long pants and drive over to a small town near me. I got out and walked to the Pharmacy and went in looking for their plastic pants that I had purchased before in there. Not sure if anybody saw what I was wearing in the shop but the woman in the car saw me climb into my SUV as my pants rode up revealing my tights and lacy socks. She gave me a shocked look and I smiled and drove away. I do not have any photo's and do not even know how to post them anyway.

Hello and welcome! 😊

Angelapinks said:
Mary Janes are my favourites also. I found them in a Canadian shoe shop called Aldos and the manager gave me a smile when I ordered them from her. I said my neice had seen them online and lived in the country so she could not get them herself. Not sure if she believed me or not but when they arrived and I went to pick them up, she could see the delight in my smile so I am sure she knew they were for me. Then she outed me in front of another sales girl by saying"If they don't fit you come back and I will order another size if we have them." I was in such a hurry to get home and try them I never even heard what she said but as I walked to my car it registered on me and if they did not fit I am not sure if I could have gone back. They fit and I was in heaven wearing them around the house and even got brave enough to put on my white tights and lacy ankle socks under my long pants and drive over to a small town near me. I got out and walked to the Pharmacy and went in looking for their plastic pants that I had purchased before in there. Not sure if anybody saw what I was wearing in the shop but the woman in the car saw me climb into my SUV as my pants rode up revealing my tights and lacy socks. She gave me a shocked look and I smiled and drove away. I do not have any photo's and do not even know how to post them anyway.
Wow, what a story! How did you overcome the fear of going into pharmacy and buying stuff related to ABDL? Like, I wanted to go to a pharmacy and ask for advice about which diapers I could buy since Italy doesn't have the brands they sell in the US and there aren't many italian ABDLs but I'm so shy

Reactions: Angelapinks
Hello and welcome from the UK!

cromosoma said:
Wow, what a story! How did you overcome the fear of going into pharmacy and buying stuff related to ABDL? Like, I wanted to go to a pharmacy and ask for advice about which diapers I could buy since Italy doesn't have the brands they sell in the US and there aren't many italian ABDLs but I'm so shy
Each time I went out to the Pharmacy I noticed I never saw the same people and I figured I was just one of a bunch of people who needed something and never paid much attention to others so who was paying attention to me. Nobody so I just got on with my purchase and if I needed something it was OK to ask a sales person who saw others buying the same products and never really paid much attention to any of us. I asked about the best product for night time wetting and she said this is the product most people are buying and pointed out the capacity info on the package then she went and got another box of the diapers to refill the shelves and also pointed out the plastic pants that others found helpful. I was nervous at first but these people deal with customers who all have similar problems so they are as nice as they can be to put you at ease. The pharmacy I use is also a Health Care store carrying many types of products from bandages to wheelchairs etc. It is one of the most popular shops in town and \i never give it another thought going in as nobody pays attention to what you are buying. The shoe store purchase was a one off type of purchse and I was very nervous going in but if you look confident they are very nice and helpful. I was very shy in the beginning but my desire for the shoes and many other things I buy far outweigh my being nervous and I just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back