• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings and Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs03

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello world of ADISC, name's Bo, and I'm a 30 year old AB/DL living in Atlanta. I have the standard Diaper Fetish origin story, vivid interest in wearing diapers at a young age, followed by pubescent exploration with the aid of the internet and then an acceptance and making efforts to meet like-minded individuals. I have a Mommy I play with fairly regularly and a girlfriend who doesn't share my interest, but allows me to explore aspects of it. Just wanted to come here in an effort to see how others in relationships make it work and perhaps make more friends that are AB-aware.

Thanks,
Bo

Nice man, you seem to have a great thing going, crazy how most Abdl have the same origin story, it's like a coming of age type thing. Hope you have fun here

Bokool85 said:
Hello world of ADISC, name's Bo, and I'm a 30 year old AB/DL living in Atlanta. I have the standard Diaper Fetish origin story, vivid interest in wearing diapers at a young age, followed by pubescent exploration with the aid of the internet and then an acceptance and making efforts to meet like-minded individuals. I have a Mommy I play with fairly regularly and a girlfriend who doesn't share my interest, but allows me to explore aspects of it. Just wanted to come here in an effort to see how others in relationships make it work and perhaps make more friends that are AB-aware.

Thanks,
Bo

Hi Bo! Welcome! Finding a gf or partner that's accepting is rather difficult. I'm guessing she lets you wear only when she's not around?

What kind of things do you like to do when you're not diapered, like your hobbies and interests? What video games do you play?

Yea, when mostly when she's not around or if I go to a littles outing or something.

Other interests are the NFL, Go Redskins! Video Games, have an Xbox One and a bunch of older systems, recently beat Transformers: Devastation. I'm a big Pro-Wrestling Fan, been to a few Wrestlemanias and even try to catch smaller promotions when they come to town. Been reading comic books since I was a kid, big fan of Brian Bendis, Ed Brubaker, Mark Millar. Mostly Marvel, aside from Green Lantern and Batman and some Third Party Stuff (might I recommend Fatale or Saga). I collect action figures, Transformers, WWE and Super Heroes Mostly, and recently picked up the new Constructicon/Devastator set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back