Greetings and salutations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
(Heh, deja vu anyone?)

Hello there, I'm Titus. A former member of tbdl.org that has now returned to the official forums once more. What to write? I'm a soon to be nineteen year old, residing in Norway. I like to read and write, I try to exercise alot in my sparetime, and not let laziness get the best of me. Music is a big part of my life, I'm only a listener and an admirer of those with creativity to make music though. I try to be friendly and polite when active, although I'm mostly a part-timer on the forum.

Don't know what to write, hopefully the majority of the former members remember me. (That way I don't need to work out a further presentation of myself. ^^)

F

FullMetal

Yay, you're back! Welcome. We have orderves somewhere here *eats all of them* oh no....we must have run out....sorry...better luck next time.

See you around :)

FullMetal

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I like to read and write, I try to exercise alot in my sparetime, and not let laziness get the best of me.
Welcome to the new (old) forum, Mr. Norwegian Hunk. :D I do remember you, and I'm glad to have you (back). ;)

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
TITUS!

(There's no greater welcome than having someone scream your name. :p)

(And then explain that in brackets.)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Who could forget your stunning defeat of the Nethians? That strategy was pure brilliance! They're still talking about it, and of course the way the girls (and even the boys) swooned upon your return. Won't be forgetting that any time soon.

Wait, Titus?!?

Hmm...different guy. No mustache. Well, welcome back anyway.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
/me WB's Titus with outflung raccoon-coloured arms:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
*pounces Titus*

Don't know what to write, hopefully the majority of the former members remember me. (That way I don't need to work out a further presentation of myself. ^^)
How can we not remember you?

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Thanks alot for the warm welcome (back)!

I do feel a bit bad though for not being more active, I mean even though we've lost the full status of the old tbdl.org, we still have the same good old community spirit to embrace. I thank you for that, and if I had something other than a cup of coffe next to me, I would make a grand toast. :p

Attachments

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*walks in the room, looks around and screams "Oh my God, TITUS!!!"

Long time, no see.... ^_^

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
*walks in the room, looks around and screams "Oh my God, TITUS!!!"

Long time, no see.... ^_^
Hi there my worst nighmare, I bid you welcome into my sleeping mind. Beware of the stray dreams that are about, the sandman accidently mistook his pouch of sand for dreamsand last night, ...and now my eyes are all sore. :p

Kidding aside though. Yeah, long time no see! It's good to hear from you, hope to see you around the forum sometime soon. :)

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome back, Titus! It's good to see that you returned, and the place is much better off because of it!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome back Titus. Good thing more members come back everyday we will be back to a few hundred soon

Status
Not open for further replies.