Greetings and Saluations

Status
Not open for further replies.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess its smiled upon to make an introduction.

I'm Stefan i'm 22 and i've been a part of the scene since i was about 14 I used to hang out on the ABDL Story forum but they moved and it seems like everyone that was cool there came here so here I am. I listen to mostly emo music and I play quasi-Professional Magic the Gathering. Thats about everything remotely exciting about me.

P.S. Yawgy is a hero to us all

E

Error404

I guess its smiled upon to make an introduction.

I'm Stefan i'm 22 and i've been a part of the scene since i was about 14 I used to hang out on the ABDL Story forum but they moved and it seems like everyone that was cool there came here so here I am. I listen to mostly emo music and I play quasi-Professional Magic the Gathering. Thats about everything remotely exciting about me.

P.S. Yawgy is a hero to us all
Hey there! I'm Danny, I'm from 19/4 from England. Great to have you with us!

I play an Angel/Counter deck. (Blue/White.) - How about you?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
wuddup!? I'm.... Um.... Me, formerly known as Chris. What site did you come from anyway? (don't make links! People get mad)

Have fun on the forums!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask qeustions, support, or advice, that you might need.

So is Tool reffering to the band?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well welcome to the site and hope you have a good time here.
BTW TOOL is a awesome band :)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Magic the gathering is fun to play :)

Welcome to this site.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
You play quasi-pro M:TG... so does that mean I might recognise your real name?

Hehehe... kidding kidding... the last time I played hard core was when Tempest was still current for type 2 play.

As I got older I realised that I was spending my friday and saturday nights sitting in a cramped room full of sweaty guys who all still lived with their mothers and oogled anytime a female walked in... not where I wanted to be.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You probably wouldn't recognize my name if you don't play Vintage right now. I say quasi-pro because I travel around alot to play in big Vintage tournaments and basically pay for my trips off winning. I'm trying to get on the pro tour but keep falling short every qualifier season. Maybe this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.