• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Greetings, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey there, thought I'd introduce myself.

Before anyone asks, I'm the same guy from Starship Modeler and the Cardmodels forum, which is where my screen-name came from. If you're a member there, look me up. I'd kind of like to know. :smile:

And I also am a modeler, specifically sci-fi and military models. It seems like a waste of time to some people, but hey, it's better than drugs, especially when my models win cash prizes.

I wanted to join here because this seems like a great community, really nice and polite, for the most part. I'll try to do my best to be a good poster.

I'm a DL, though I do dabble in AB stuff. I like furries, and enjoy Disney movies and other animated shows with them.

As of this writing I'm attending my fourth year at a community college majoring in Mechanical Engineering, and I have no idea what I'd minor in. Probably an art major, because I love to paint. I hope to get a job as an engineer for an aerospace or military corporation eventually. I hear they are pretty lucrative fields.

Well, that's it for now. See you in the forums, and don't be afraid to shoot me an email or PM. :smile:

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
why hello there and welcome to adisc ^^
hope to see you post around

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hey nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy this site as well as your others. Most here are very friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.