Greeting From New York!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi my name is David. I am 22 this year, I am originally from Malaysia and I just came to the states to study for my bachelor degree. I have been a diaper lover since I was kid and I finally be able to wear diapers as I like. I love this land of freedom! =)

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome David! It is a great place for freedom, isn't it? Please tell us a little more about yourself like your hobbies and interests.

Hard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a gamer who likes a variety of games (except racing). I also enjoy watching sci-fi and action movies. However, busy school days wont allow me to have time to game much, so I can only rely on wearing diaper to reduce my stress. I am a pure diaper lover (not AB at all) and I love baby diapers because they are cute! I just ordered a box of pampers cruiser, hopefully will arrive soon =)

MegaPaddedGamecock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome! I'm a big fan of wearing during university also. Its easy to hear the crinkle in a quiet library

Hard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome! I'm a big fan of wearing during university also. Its easy to hear the crinkle in a quiet library

I know, it is such a risky excitement!!! Also wearing diapers makes me easier to focus on study and getting good grades

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to ADISC!

What is your major? I got my degree (a long time ago) in Electrical Engineering.

Hard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mechanical Engineering.
Wow, u must be real hardworking and smart XD

shortsub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Greetings David,

I am looking forward to knowing what you are studying. BabyDenise asked what is your major. Perhaps you did not realize that we take great interest in knowing these things. For example I have a Masters degree in applied mathematics.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Good Evening David,

Welcome!
I have a bachelor's degree in Electronics.
But I am retired on disability.
(Cerebral Palsy/Autism)

Status
Not open for further replies.