• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Greeting from Boise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boise

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi my names matt im from boise idaho and im 15. Id just like to say hi and that im very happy i found this web site. thanks!

Last edited:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hello! Welcome to ADISC!

What else are you interested in?

And if you don't feel like talking about that: Exactly why are you glad you found this site? Are you a TB (Teen Baby -- The entire baby thing), a DL (Diaper Lover -- Only diapers, or mostly diapers), or maybe a Furry (Furry -- ....Furry...No one is really able to explain that one...)?

And might I suggest looking over your posts before you send them? That way, you'd be able to catch the mistakes like the missing 'H' in the first sentence to make the word "Hi".

We're a very spelling-and-grammar-oriented community around here.

Boise

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Well im really happy i found this because i looked at other sites like diaperspace and most of the sites were for people over 18 and thats kinda lame. But anyways the main reason im digging this site is because of all the people and that you all sound very nice and welcoming. And im a DL but a lil bit TB.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site. Have a look around, and make some friends.

A

aj1983

Hey and welcome to the site :smile1: Hopefully you like it and add some of your hobbies/intrests/anything in your bio here later :thumbsup:

We're a very spelling-and-grammar-oriented community around here.
eeep! we are? i'm in trouble, my spelling and grammer can be horrible at times :smile1:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Well im really happy i found this because i looked at other sites like diaperspace and most of the sites were for people over 18 and thats kinda lame. But anyways the main reason im digging this site is because of all the people and that you all sound very nice and welcoming. And im a DL but a lil bit TB.
Well thank you! I'm sure we all appreciate that (I know I do).

I see. :) Many of us seem to be *B/DL in the end. Nothing wrong with it. :)

[. . .]
eeep! we are? i'm in trouble, my spelling and grammer can be horrible at times :smile1:
Yup! We are. :tongue: Just be careful or the grammar police will take you away! :surprise:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
haha. well thanks for welcoming me.
We try. :)

Why not check out the Wiki? We have tons of cool stuff there!

(I feel like I'm at my work, suggestive selling the products that I already know they don't want..)

Boise

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
just did that place has tooooooons of facts and all kinds of stuff. Woot!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc! Glad to hear you're enjoying it :)

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey another one in Idaho.. welcome to ADISC i hope you have a great stay here.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.