Green Pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, lets say I have green pee for some reason, ahaha I found that odd as hell. What could be causing that.

I did drink a lot of energy drinks lately, can't even blink lol. I feel awesome though.

I think the ER should be in your future. Odd colored urine and a lot of energy drinks maybe kidney problems or a UTI. Either way you should get to a doctor because that's not normal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine#Color
It seems you've ingested enough food coloring to excrete it wholesale in a visible form. Or have been taking propofol... which you haven't mentioned doing.

I wouldn't get worried yet... you probably just have an overload of green dye in your system. Drink some water and if it doesn't clear up in a day (or you feel pain), wolfpack's on the right track.

xD, if i was on medication, i wouldn't be able to recall, jks.

I'm not on any meds :p, yeah i was thinking food coloring or at least vitiams.

First time I've ever heard of this though... I did meet someone who thought it'd be a great practical joke to spike someone's drink with indigo precursor so when they peed it would be blue. Thank goodness we both were in middle school and they had no way of following through on it xD

Last edited:
Vitamin B supplements have this effect pretty consistently. If I take a "Super B Complex" supplement or anything similar my pee turns bright neon green for awhile. Was there a lot of that in the energy drinks, maybe?

Maxx said:
Energy drinks are a bad idea generally. Just sayin'

Well it depends on which research, or people you talk to.

Yes it's unhealthy, but some people make out it's worse than cocaine and your magically going to drop dead from it lol.

Fuck, I've even heard some tea drinkers make out the same crap about coffee.

A lot of the news articles of people dying from energy drinks, usually leave out important factors, such as the person did drugs before hand, or had heart problems in the first place.

I think the same goes with anything though, some people even make out violent video games cause violence, and if that was the case you'll see a massive number of heart attacks between coffee drinkers, and more serial killers who played GTA.

I may drink a lot of caffeine, but I have a high caffeine tolerance, if you gave a 8 year old the amount of caffeine i had they would probs OD lol.

Well your technically not supposed to drink two coffees and go swimming lol, :p

But yeah I know what you're talking about, I think it might be the sugar and other stuff in it, I think fast food does the same to me. or it has something to do with caffeine sensitivity.

Anyways, it's no longer green so it must of just been a once off thing.

Last edited:
My friend did drop dead from them had 3 in 3 days.
They do damage mabey not now but later you will regret it.
They banned them in the UK heath reason's

- - - Updated - - -

Shybug said:
Well it depends on which research, or people you talk to.

Yes it's unhealthy, but some people make out it's worse than cocaine and your magically going to drop dead from it lol.

Fuck, I've even heard some tea drinkers make out the same crap about coffee.

A lot of the news articles of people dying from energy drinks, usually leave out important factors, such as the person did drugs before hand, or had heart problems in the first place.

I think the same goes with anything though, some people even make out violent video games cause violence, and if that was the case you'll see a massive number of heart attacks between coffee drinkers, and more serial killers who played GTA.

I may drink a lot of caffeine, but I have a high caffeine tolerance, if you gave a 8 year old the amount of caffeine i had they would probs OD lol.
Yes some should not play violent video games not everyone can handle them and they do turn violent and go to school and kill people.
Not every one but a small percentage do.
In the game you solve your problems by killing opponent.
In my day kids beat one another up not stabbing the or shooting them.
Never entered our minds to do that .
Now its in video games so now in kids minds.

Energy drinks are bad though there are other drinks with the same flavor if that's what you crave. I have a perfect bill of health and and plenty accustomed to high doses of sugar and caffeine but whenever I drink energy drinks they give me anxiety attacks which I never have otherwise. The other thing is that they don't even give you energy, you will feel worse if you try and drink one cause your tired. I've found powerade to be the best energy supplement. It still tastes great and it gives you a steady and manageable dose of energy and electrolytes for hours. Without getting you hyped-out. The best part is that if you're not sweating your ass off and actually need those electrolytes then 2 glasses of water will be enough to help your body flush your system of them and you pee your butt off.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Same to me - after a few energy drinks it gets green tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back