Green name woo! butttt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianissima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Woohooooooo I finally have access to the stuff I really needed to be able to do like PM people and all that fun stuff. That being said I miss having a blue name and really wish there was a little more of a tier system here where I could be some color other than green eventually. EVERYONE OTHER THAN NEWBIES AND MODS ARE GREENNNNNN WAAAHHHHHHHHH T.T ANyone else kinda feel like this? I mean Its not like its a dire issue or anything, but it would be kinda cool as just a little thing.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
You can get bolded green and eventually gold down the line.

Pianissima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You can get bolded green and eventually gold down the line.

Well that's kind of my point. there is really not even a shred of incentive for people to not just post 20 things then afk until they want to say a single thing or just PM people after that. And to be honest, a good percentage of us like having fun l little things like a little color change here and there. I can't truly speak for them, but I know I love being rewarded with little things that are purely aesthetic~

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
People do come and go, sure. But this is a support site. You should post if you've got any worries, or if you've got the desire to help somebody else, not to change your name color. Plus, there's a nice community here, and they can be interesting to talk to about all sorts of things, from diaper tricks, to politics, to random silly message board games.

Also, the dark green name is kinda cool. >_> <_<

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
People do come and go, sure. But this is a support site. You should post if you've got any worries, or if you've got the desire to help somebody else, not to change your name color. Plus, there's a nice community here, and they can be interesting to talk to about all sorts of things, from diaper tricks, to politics, to random silly message board games.

Also, the dark green name is kinda cool. >_> <_<

Your welcome, :p

IzzyFox

Just an oddball fur in a diaper.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am not concerned about a lack of additional tiers; I am more concerned with actual post quality and such.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
There is still lots of responsibility with the green and eventual bold and gold. I guess welcome to the club but enjoy it with pride and honor.

Fruitkitty

ADISC Content Editor
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ya, but how many people would really choose the color purple over green?

Status
Not open for further replies.