great weekend ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
so, i was a little cautious about being on here at first, but I had to share this.
On tuesday I finially gave in and bought some bambinos. And, today I decided to buy footed pajamas. Needless to say, come friday its going to be a great weekend!
I cant wait!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Sounds like a good time to me. Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to use those footie pj's for that long, as it's getting warmer, but at least you'll have them for next year!

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Pojo, you should try the Rockstar Jammerz, they're made of really thin cotton, thus why I bought some for the warmer months :D

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
couldnt wait for the weekend. just put on a bambino. wow. totally impressed!
here is to a wet, wet, wet night!

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
or i could turn the air conditioning up a bit...

Have fun with your bambinos and your footed pyjama nonetheless.. There's no reason to withhold your own desires from yourself after all, you'd only be teasing yourself! Anyway, I read you couldn't wait, so have fun right at this moment!

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I feel so relaxed right now. Even thou I had a horrible day and I am thinking how to solve it, etc. I am thinking rationally and clearly.
I put on my third bambino in three days and got the footed pajamas. I am warm, comfortable and secure. It is kind of wierd to think that a diaper does this to a person, but I am saying that.
gonna go to bed now.

thad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I feel so relaxed right now. Even thou I had a horrible day and I am thinking how to solve it, etc. I am thinking rationally and clearly.
I put on my third bambino in three days and got the footed pajamas. I am warm, comfortable and secure. It is kind of wierd to think that a diaper does this to a person, but I am saying that.
gonna go to bed now.

Isn't it wonderful? :) Have fun :)

How are you liking the footies?

-- Thad

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm glad that you've had what sounds like a really good time. Just a warning - you can do it too much and go into a binge purge cycle. If after this time you don't feel like wearing as much don't throw stuff away. It isn't worth it, especially with stuff as expensive as Bambinos.

Look forward to hearing about how tomorrow goes. Perhaps you could give a slightly more in depth report of the stuff you've done? I imagine there are a number of members who really want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.