Great diaper experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I tell ya though. it's getting harder and harder to just do abdl things by myself these days. it's so much funner with a 2nd person (either with daddy or just like this DL..), in my opinion, that being alone doing it is kind of boring. which kinda sucks..... :wallbash:

but oh well, if this is goin where i think its going, then I won't hafta worry about being alone :D

I'm glad you found someone else to hook up with. Diapers are definately tons more fun when you can share them with someone else.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm glad you found someone else to hook up with. Diapers are definately tons more fun when you can share them with someone else.
Just make sure it's not the same diaper you're sharing :tongueout:

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just make sure it's not the same diaper you're sharing :tongueout:

Peachy
I've never tried that Peachy. But ya know they do make those super XL bariatric diapers... might make for an interesting situation. :laugh:

Role
Diaper Lover
I would say that an experience I WOULD want is to have at least 2 days to have the house alone, well stocked with diapers. Sadly I can't even get the house alone for even an 2 hours these days.:(

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
I would say that an experience I WOULD want is to have at least 2 days to have the house alone, well stocked with diapers. Sadly I can't even get the house alone for even an 2 hours these days.:(
you are as alone as you think you are. Think of all the hours you can be left alone on your room, every day again..

Status
Not open for further replies.