Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is the opposite thread of Peachys thread bad diaper experiences
i was wondering about great diaper eXperiences,
did you watch movies all day in an abeana x-plus and have a great time?
were your parents on vacation and you wore all that time?
did you walked in an x-plus and had an orgasm
if you had any post here

Last edited:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Some of my best diaper experiences are when I go for a walk, I usually diaper up about 11 am, and after I have my lunch I get ready to go for my walk about 2pm, by then usually wet, I go and walk for about 1 hour to 1 and 45 min. depending on the day and weather conditions.

At the halfway point for me is 2 miles I stop have a 20oz bottel of water, and wet my diaper while drinking, then I start back and wet a little at a time as I go, by the time I get home I'm usually soaked and leaking.

I do this mostly in the winter, wearing a diaper and a lycra dive skin, and a full wetsuit, I am totally soaked from sweating, along with a totally soaked diaper.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
one of my great diaper experiences that im dreaming of is renting 4 movies and watching them with a wet abeana x-plus while drinking gatorade and mountain dew(to make me pee more) on without being disturbed ... :cloud9:

Last edited:

diaperboy228

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My best diaper experience is when I went to the grocery store in diaper.. my one and only time in public... but I want to try it again.. never had a chance too

My diaper fantasy is though too be wearing in public with a girl which is also wearing in public and we would go to a restaurant... and then we would both wet while eating... or go the movies and both wet

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I go everywhere in a diaper, recently I started wearing everyday, so everyplace i go I'm diapered, I started a few weeks ago, I just enjoy it soo much.

I never diapered under shorts, but recently I have, I'm useing assurance plastic backed and 1 soaker panel, No one has said anything yet, and if they notice I don't think they will.

After the first few times you loose that,"what if someone notices me" tought in your head and its just soo much fun, I think I;m going to start doubleing the soakers, it's a little more noticable, but who cares it's fun.

A

annierighthurr

I would have to say DEFINITELY the time I spent with an old AB daddy I had back in April. It was amazing. He spent 5ish days taking care of me, diapering me, changing, bathing etc. I think it was an experience of an AB lifetime, and I'm not expecting something on that level again...
but it was SO fun. :D

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I would have to say DEFINITELY the time I spent with an old AB daddy I had back in April. It was amazing. He spent 5ish days taking care of me, diapering me, changing, bathing etc. I think it was an experience of an AB lifetime, and I'm not expecting something on that level again...
Wow...5 days! :eek: I pity the poor guy :tongueout: Taking care of a real baby is pretty easy compared to that because they're asleep most of the day, but teen/adult babies have to be watched and entertained all through the day. I get he needed a vacation after those 5 days :tongueout:
(although I hope it was worth all the effort for both sides).

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
The greatest experience of wearing diaper is during the traffic jams. I do not have to hold the pee on the bus. I do not know why most people think DL are crazy ?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just be patient... wait till you've found the right guy. I'm sure there are plenty of 'em out there who wouldn't mind indulging you at all.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Just be patient... wait till you've found the right guy. I'm sure there are plenty of 'em out there who wouldn't mind indulging you at all.
Don't be ridiculous theres 100s of thousand fiening for a attractive girl into those interests. The thing is picking out the good ones haha! :laugh: Cause I won't lie there are some serious Aholes, and they are far from being rare. Also do not forget the sicko's.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Don't be ridiculous theres 100s of thousand fiening for a attractive girl into those interests. The thing is picking out the good ones haha!
It's called the Dating Game, or sometimes the Waiting Game. No different to finding a partner in real life, really. Lots of potential people, but also lots of weirdoes, sickos, pervs and idiots.

Peachy

A

annierighthurr

Haha well thank you DF and Eclipse...

I have a feeling something really good DL wise is gonna happen TOMORROW. I am so excited. But I dont wanna post and get ahead of myself. So we'll see. :)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Okay.... there's one night that really sticks out in my memory...

I locked myself in my room one night (so no one could get in. I don't even have a room now and I don't live at my mom's). I wore a diaper and some kinda dress with a medium plaid bottom and denim button top. (something my mom had that she hadn't worn in a long, long, long time. probably 5-10 years. can't remember if it had short or long sleeves. I wish I still had it.) Fell asleep pretty fast that night (after wetting, I think) and felt really... tranquil? Not sure if it was the best ever, but it was the most memorable night experience. (night's when most of my best diaper experiences happened)

Oh, there was also a diapered night last summer that was really great. I wore some kinda night gown-thing that I found in a bag of clothes that wasn't wanted (I still have that, but I haven't worn it since sometime last year. It's one of my least favorite dress-like things I've worn though, but better than nothing. and I guess it's kinda cute).... and a diaper, of course. Not quite as good, but still great.

Hmm.... few other times when I slept in a diaper were really good nights (not every time though). And.... there was one other really, really good time, but I don't remember it too well. I just remember it was one of the first times I used a diaper for both purposes (maybe it was THE first time... since potty training anyway.) umm.... I think a few of the times I wore diapers and went somewhere were pretty good (but not every time just as good)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've been wearing a lot at night, and my best came a couple of week-ends ago when while fast asleep, I came joltingly awake to find myself in the process of bedwetting. I would like to duplicate that feeling. Usually I just wake and then wet. Still a nice feeling.

TB4eva

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
There about 6 of my mates all dressed as babys for halloween as we got dared. 3 of us were from the rugby team others thought they would join for a laugh. I wore feety pajamas /w daipers (too descrete to be seen). And i used them. At school we each got £20 due to a bet. Greatest night ever!

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Don't be ridiculous theres 100s of thousand fiening for a attractive girl into those interests. The thing is picking out the good ones haha! :laugh: Cause I won't lie there are some serious Aholes, and they are far from being rare. Also do not forget the sicko's.
Man you're right about that.. If this topic wasn't about best diaper experiences I'd definitely suggest not to look for a lover who has the same fetish to begin with! Sure it doesn't make it easier, but the world is a big place and there'll be far lesser of a chance to attract some sicko. And besides, true love makes people accept other's kinks anyway

Oh and about my best diaper moment.. erm XD it's kind of too intimate to tell here. You can ask me about it but I won't post it here!

Last edited:
G

gamebaby

i once spent a whole night in diapers. see this is the first time i got my own diapers. it was haloween and i was gowing to rodchester to go trick or treating.(mostly stealing my brothers candy) but i wet it so much that night i almost didnt make it home.

A

annierighthurr

I WAS RIGHT. my greatest diaper experience has definitely been rewritten.

On thursday night, I met up with this DL dude. We got some pizza and went to his place, where we proceeded to spend 24 hrs getting completely wasted, watching mindless TV and wearing diapers together and other things.

I think I am done with the daddy thing now. This was soo chill and awesome and so much less pressure then having a daddy take care. It was amazing and I might even have a boyfirend out of the deal. :biggrin:

my kind of guy, diapers and weed, how the heck does it get better

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I WAS RIGHT. my greatest diaper experience has definitely been rewritten.

On thursday night, I met up with this DL dude. We got some pizza and went to his place, where we proceeded to spend 24 hrs getting completely wasted, watching mindless TV and wearing diapers together and other things.

I think I am done with the daddy thing now. This was soo chill and awesome and so much less pressure then having a daddy take care. It was amazing and I might even have a boyfirend out of the deal. :biggrin:

my kind of guy, diapers and weed, how the heck does it get better
Diaper, Weed, and Beer....The best three things in the world :)

A

annierighthurr

Diaper, Weed, and Beer....The best three things in the world :)
I don't like beer. :(
but maybe next time we chill, ill add in some vodka, lol
but seriously. it was one of those things where i expected to have a good time but not an awesome time and it just turned into beyond amazing.

I tell ya though. it's getting harder and harder to just do abdl things by myself these days. it's so much funner with a 2nd person (either with daddy or just like this DL..), in my opinion, that being alone doing it is kind of boring. which kinda sucks..... :wallbash:

but oh well, if this is goin where i think its going, then I won't hafta worry about being alone :D

oh and he is soooo cute haha

Status
Not open for further replies.