• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Graphics editing (Photoshop, GIMP, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scratchpaws

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
So who else here is into Photoshop or GIMP, or others like it? Photoshopping kind of a hobby of mine, creating websites, wallpaper, sigs, logos, user interfaces and the likes. :) Im not very artistic or experienced, but i can get around for sure.

I'd love to show you guys some of the stuff I made and I would encourage others to do the same, however at the moment I am unsure where I left most of my Photoshopped creations and will have to come back later to post some.

Also, if anyone has any things they want done, feel free to ask and maybe I, or others here, can make something of it. :)

And if theres enough photoshop-freaks like me out there maybe we can start a social group and have contests? *giggles* :tongueout:

Scratchpaws

Est. Contributor
Role
Oh darn no! i thought i was in the Computers and Games section!!! Mods can this please be moved?! *giggles* sorry about that

Edit: Thanks for moving!

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If I actually had Photoshop, I'd use it...I don't want to spend all that money on it though

Scratchpaws

Est. Contributor
Role
Well im not saying I spent money on it either... *whistles innocently* but I'd rather not discuss that here :)

S

soren456

I have Photoshop as part of CS2 (updating to CS4 soon).

I actually use Elements more often. And I have access to other manipulation programs.

I'm sort of diddling around making a label for my beer bottles. But I'm mostly using InDesign.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I rather enjoy shopping things, in fact all of my avatars are results of me screwing around in the shop for about an hour.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I enjoy the gimp and Inkscape, though I'm not particularly skiled in either.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I use Paint Shop Pro.... I really enjoy it. I used to do it a lot, and made tons of signatures and stuff... and I had a habit of making animated movie clip avatar and signatures... I just don't have time anymore. I used to make lots of websites, too.

Scratchpaws

Est. Contributor
Role
I think i lost a lot of my stuff due to backups gone *poof* from a hard drive crash. :( I found some other PSD's tho that I think are pretty.

This is a generic starfield I made, albeit with help from google :whistling:

And this is a website I doodled once for my granddad who is a painter. Mainly because I needed an idea for a site, lol. I may put it online some time as a birthday present. This isn't finished yet btw. :)

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I actually use photoshop a lot (I use CS2, wouldn't mind getting CS4, but I'm very happy with CS2). I mainly do just like sigs, banners, wallpapers, and the such. I'm not horribly talented but I'm better than most everyone else I know in real life.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
And this is a website I doodled once for my granddad who is a painter. Mainly because I needed an idea for a site, lol. I may put it online some time as a birthday present. This isn't finished yet btw. :)
Read a lot of Cicero? ;)

I know my Photoshop basics. That is to say I know how to use all the tools, but hardly on an kind of professional level. I mostly use it for finishing up stuff I've made with other software or photo editing. What I really like using is Illustrator.

As for other Adobe software I know how to use Fireworks and InDesign. Flash and Fireworks as well, but I still don't like thinking of them as Adobe software.

Maybe I'll upload something I've made later. It seems I've only got crap lying around this HDD.

EDIT: Just realized that my avatar is a good example of my typical (although not most impressive) Photoshop use. Some cropping and clone stamping to get rid of the green monster. Simple at best:

S

soren456

. . . . And this is a website I doodled once for my granddad who is a painter. Mainly because I needed an idea for a site, lol. I may put it online some time as a birthday present. This isn't finished yet btw. :)
The grandpa one looks like something you'd do in Illustrator.

(It's nice, BTW . . . . )

And if you like typography (as I do), you can't beat InDesign.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Photoshop used to be a hobby for me, although my stuff was mostly abstract-esque... I did make one final piece de resistance before I stopped designing for my personal use and started being more interested in other things. (I've also lost all PSDs from reformatting way too many times D:)

Here's my last deviantart submission, if you want to check more go to aRuiz1103 on deviantART

Role
Babyfur
I took a course in Photoshop a few years back. It's fun. ^^

I don't have it anymore though, not since my computer died last year :C

mark

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Well im not saying I spent money on it either... *whistles innocently* but I'd rather not discuss that here :)

hehehe I know EXACTLY what you mean :smile:

Photoshop used to be a hobby for me, although my stuff was mostly abstract-esque... I did make one final piece de resistance before I stopped designing for my personal use and started being more interested in other things. (I've also lost all PSDs from reformatting way too many times D:)

Here's my last deviantart submission, if you want to check more go to aRuiz1103 on deviantART
I just stole this for my desktop background :D sooooo mesmerizing

edit: goes well with my desktop theme too :)

edit again: back on topic :p. I did some basic stuff with photoshop, I loaded CS4 on my comp and still use it occasionally but i never really did any "artwork"

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I have PS CS3. I used it alot to help with my moms side job of doing Wedding or Furnal cards, Or when i feel like making a Avatar in IMVU

Like this:

I have more on in my Photo Bucket All made on Photo bucket

S

soren456

I had a special skill.

When I was a kid, I learned that I could make almost anyone wet his pants with Photodraw 2 (and not by dodging). Very convincing.

(And a lot of fun was had by all . . . . )

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I love using Photoshop for all kinds of things!
I use CS1 every-day at work because my work is too cheap to upgrade, but I've got a copy of CS3 at home, and on my laptop, which I often take into work with me.
I used to do a lot of mucking around in Photoshop doing all kinds of things (and posted a few examples back on TBDL). These days, most of the stuff I do is signs and branding for work. I'm very familiar with PS, but am now teaching myself In Design and Illustrator so I have more options.

example image:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.