Grand Theft Auto 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I'm not sure if there's a thread for this game already or not, sorry if there is.

But. I'm wondering how many other people are excited for this game? It's going to be amazing. I already have my special edition pre-ordered for my 360.

Anyone else? :)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Im still stuck in the ps2/xbox area

...ive really gotta get a job.

But yeah i have been a HUGE grand thef auto fan. Ive heard rumors that it was supposed to be more of a simulation than a regular game, but you know how rumors go, the worst are Hollywood relationships, and video games. They usually make me chuckle.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would really love to play this game too. Thing is, I don't have xbox360 or PS3.

Might just get it on PC if it happens.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
It's going to be so epic. I can't wait.
Amen. Apparently the GameStop by my house is doing a midnight release!

But yeah, the game is going to be pretty insane if Rockstar delivers on their promises (and I'm sure they will). Supposedly there'll be like... what, I think they said 100+ hours to get 100%? Or maybe that was just to complete the main story.

boogalah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm more worried about the hostile takeover of Take 2 by EA. So far they have refused to be bought but I'm still worried. EA has a habit of neutering everything it touches, though it did revive the Burnout series for a while.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm more worried about the hostile takeover of Take 2 by EA. So far they have refused to be bought but I'm still worried. EA has a habit of neutering everything it touches, though it did revive the Burnout series for a while.
Yeah, I hear you on that one. The big problem is that Take Two apparently agrees to negotiate after GTA4 is released.

I hope that five years after this post we're not seeing "Grand Theft Auto: Pro Street's Most Wanted II 2012: The Gangsta's III Expansion Pack"

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I hope it comes on PC...
I am soo getting this game if it does.

I'm a Grand theft auto series freak, as suprising as it may sound.

EDIT : Woo. One Hundred Posts! Dx

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I only got a Wii and a gaming pc with a really weak Geforce 6100 video card. My friend said he might just let his PS3 stay here but only after he plays MGS4. I am pretty sure hes going to tell me what happens in MGS4 even before I get the chance to play it even if I turned him onto MGS.

boogalah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, I hear you on that one. The big problem is that Take Two apparently agrees to negotiate after GTA4 is released.

I hope that five years after this post we're not seeing "Grand Theft Auto: Pro Street's Most Wanted II 2012: The Gangsta's III Expansion Pack"
If anything, should the takeover happen, I just hope that the people who're behind the game stay onboard. Like when Google bought Youtube, but kept everything the same. That sort of thing. Otherwise yeah, it just might end up being another humdrum title under EA's massive wing.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If anything, should the takeover happen, I just hope that the people who're behind the game stay onboard. Like when Google bought Youtube, but kept everything the same. That sort of thing. Otherwise yeah, it just might end up being another humdrum title under EA's massive wing.
Anytime EA has bought something from what I recall the team working on the game remains the same. Personally I hope Take Two is bought out by EA since they only have one game that was ever worth caring about and thats Grand Theft Auto. The odd thing is the everything in GTA4 looks exactly like GTA:SA only updated graphics. Guess they did not chose to update the engine or something

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Well, I really liked 3, I hated Vice City and San Andreas, so I'm not really sure what to expect here. I haven't followed it at all so I don't know anything about it. I'll have download a demo first.

F

FullMetal

Wondering if I should get it for my PS3 or my 360.

Anyone know which one would be better? Or is said to better?

FullMetal

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
The PS3 one will probably have much better graphics

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I wanted it for PS3, but MS made that annoying exclusive content deal and Sony didn't try to make any similar deals. So.... I'm getting it for 360. And I'm getting the special edition version.... so it better have some good extra content, considering how expensive it is!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The PS3 one will probably have much better graphics
I had to LOL'ed at that. the xbox 360 and the ps3 have pretty much the same video card specs meaning one wouldn't look better then the other or at least you would have to look close too even tell them apart from the other. Theres been games for both systems that look exactly the same. So anyway I say the best one would be GTA4 on the 360 just due to the content they got sealed onto their system.

Not to mention the fact the graphics engine looks the same and everything still seams "clunky" just as much as it did in GTA:SA. I saw this when the old woman throws one of those fire bombs in the trailer they are throwing on TV like the worlds about to end.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
and the German Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle.
That made me lol.

Yeah, so my preordered version is the standard one, for the 360.

wewt. Gonna be epiccccc.

Status
Not open for further replies.