• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

gotta love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
so i have been into diapers for as long as i can remember. never have i tried to wear them. for awhile now i love the sight of a cute woman with a padded behind. but tonite for one reason or another i went out and got a pack of adult diapers. i put it on and now i am in love with the feeling. i dont believe i am a adult baby but for sure i am a diaper lover. one of these days i hope i can find a girl that wants to diaper me and let me do the sames for her.

Lobie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
so i have been into diapers for as long as i can remember. never have i tried to wear them. for awhile now i love the sight of a cute woman with a padded behind. but tonite for one reason or another i went out and got a pack of adult diapers. i put it on and now i am in love with the feeling. i dont believe i am a adult baby but for sure i am a diaper lover. one of these days i hope i can find a girl that wants to diaper me and let me do the sames for her.

Hey there dsmbaby!

Good luck in your search for that special someone :)

So, it would be nice if we knew a little bit more about you, what are some things that you enjoy doing?

I like cooking, even though I only cook meat, cause veggies are gross. I've made a few really yummy dishes, my favourite remains a cherry-mango chicken.

Hope to hear more from you soon!

- Lobie

Status
Not open for further replies.