• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

gotta get me a granny

Status
Not open for further replies.

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I gotta get me a granny to start buying the diapers at the store! Today, I was at CVS drugstore today and an old grandma (60/70 ish) with a car full of diapers! There we like 4 huge packs of tena's and then like 3 packs of depends. And she was like super non-issue to her. I was freaking out... as a younger kid wishing I had the confidence to buy without breaking a sweat or having to come up with some excuse. I was able to get people to buy me booze when I was in college... so... maybe it would be kind of the same thing :)!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Your 23 years old, your a adult and there's no legal age limit to buy diapers. Plus its not hard at all, walk in, pickup the brand/kind you want and buy them and leave. It really is that simple. I did it back when I was 16, I rode my bike to wal-greens and just went in and came out with some.

I even bought some at Wal-mart on a weekend afternoon and I went out via the garden department.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Your 23 years old, your a adult and there's no legal age limit to buy diapers. Plus its not hard at all, walk in, pickup the brand/kind you want and buy them and leave. It really is that simple. I did it back when I was 16, I rode my bike to wal-greens and just went in and came out with some.

I even bought some at Wal-mart on a weekend afternoon and I went out via the garden department.
I agree, its not that difficult to buy diapers, sure you probably get nervous where as the elderly woman does not care as she probably needs them. Whenever I buy them in a store, I get a little nervous but so one cares what you buy. So my advice is to not involve an elderly stranger, and just do it. Otherwise you can always buy them online :)

J

Jeffy

That's the fun part is buying them yourself!
If you have like semi-confidence about it like I do it can be an awesome adrenaline rush!
n.n Give it a try at least once before you try getting others to get them for you.
Yous a big boy!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think Spokanegod was making a joke, connecting the idea of getting some wine-o standing in front of a bar to buy you booze when you're underage and getting some granny to buy you diapers, because, once again, you're too young. Anyway, I got a chuckle out of it.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
I think Spokanegod was making a joke, connecting the idea of getting some wine-o standing in front of a bar to buy you booze when you're underage and getting some granny to buy you diapers, because, once again, you're too young. Anyway, I got a chuckle out of it.
I second that. It was funny for what it was worth. But if he's serious, I'd have to second the opinion that part of the fun is buying them yourself ^^ Especially when you don't buy all the time, and don't know exactly which stores have what... It's kinda like a no-lose lotto! [Unless they only have Depends or something like that. Then you just go to another store :laugh:]

E

Elli

It amused me too :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well to me it did not sound like a joke at all nor do I see where he implied it was.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well to me it did not sound like a joke at all nor do I see where he implied it was.
So... you thought he was really seeking out an old woman as a stand-in to buy him diapers? :rofl:

Anyway, funny idea :p.

J

Jeffy

I'm thinking about setting up an internet service for these newbie buyers where they send me an order of exactly what they want and for a small small small small royalty I go out and I buy them the diapers and then deliver them to a local post office for pick-up near where they live so that they won't have to endure "WTF IS THIS IN THE MAIL?" jeers from the 'rents...

Eez good or bad?

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just try to go somewhere far away from your local area, if you recognise nobody and highly dout you will see them again, it's easy =]

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Just google or bing...RENT-A-GRANNY. A list will come up and choose the state, o province or country where you live. Then select your city...and...BINGO....Rent-A-Granny!!

I'm just kidding, of course....LOL!!

Couldn't resist.. i'M A BAAAAAD BOY!!

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Good grief... Do I need to mail you a pair of balls to? Quit being a chickenshit and do the damn thing already.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ahhhh yes, I've retirment homes regularly give them out on hire.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
This shit ain't hard. A granny might have to do this for herself and just because she might be ic do you think she really gives a fuck. I know the desperation that comes with the complications about buying diapers. NO ONE GIVES A MOTHER BOEING 767 FUCK ABOUT IT! Get the confidence, and it will be done. No chillz, no worries. Ridahs and Gs ain't scared.

YAY 400th POST!

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
this thread got funny!
It was implied as some what of a funny/joke.
I have bought in the store before and would prob again. However, I do buy all mine online.
I think that rent a granny thing could come in handy tho! Like, "get in that kitchen and bake me a pie! Like your mamma did way, way back when!"

Status
Not open for further replies.