Got Some ADBL Pull-ups/Slip-ons from Bambino Diapers! Not for Potty Training Though, Ew!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Got an email from Bambino Diapers that they have new pull-ups or as they call them Slip-ons. Featuring designs from their Cloudee and Skooldoodle line. I thought these would be great to wear when I need to be super discreet like at work or under my pajamas when my friend comes over. He knows and doesn't care, but doesn't want to be subjected to it.

I love that they are adult pull-ups but still have the cute ABDL designs on them! Because Depend Pull-ups may be discreet but they're so plain and boring! They don't even feel like wearing a diaper, they just feel like underwear. So, these are must have for those needing to be discreet but don't wanna wear boring old Depend pull-ups.

The only thing is the SAP padding doesn't go up very high on both sides. Maybe they're just a bit too small for me, but the padding barely covers my privates and backside so, I can't see them being very absorbent on either end. They're a large though for a 40"-56" waist so, I don't think it's just me, I think the padding just doesn't go high enough. (unless I have them on backwards) If you're going to get these, know that they're not for heavy wetting and possibly even no messing. These are only available for a limited time in short supply so, get them while you can!

So, ADISC Community what do you think of these Bambino Slip-ons? Do you love em? Do you hate em? Do you think more ABDL companies should make cute pull-ups too? Or should they just stick to cute plastic crinkly non-discreet Diapers? Let me know in the comments section down below, and please don't use these for potty training because that's not what they're for. Besides, #PottyTrainingIsOverrated! As always...just stay Diapered! 🧷 :)

P.S. All the times I've worn adult pull-ups I never know if the 2 lines on the elastic mean the front or the back. PLS HELP

Get yours here!

Fresh in the Package
20210406_170558_copy_1560x2080.jpg
Out of the Package
20210406_170610_copy_2080x1560.jpg
Unfolded (Back I think)
20210406_170623_copy_2080x1560.jpg
Unfolded (Front I think)
20210406_170635_copy_2080x1560.jpg
The Try-on (Front)
20210406_170755_(1)_copy_872x1257.jpg
The Try-on (Back)
20210406_170842_HDR_(1)_copy_544x820.jpg

I've never used or purchased them but from the looks of them, they have way too much space between the top of the padding and the top of the waist band. They just don't look right!

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and ABDElsa
BabyDenise said:
I've never used or purchased them but from the looks of them, they have way too much space between the top of the padding and the top of the waist band. They just don't look right!
Yeah see that's what I thought too the padding didn't go high enough. Which is especially problematic for boys more than girls. Luckily these will just be for wearing when I need to be discreet, I won't be using them for messing and only light wetting.

I just tried these for the first time today. I wore one for several hours while mowing my lawn and doing other work around the house.

It's the heaviest pullup I've ever seen, just edging out the NorthShore GoSupreme Underwear. Admittedly the padding doesn't extend as high as I'd like, but I handled that by making sure I was pointing down the whole time.

I got it to hold 963 ml / 32.6 oz. before it started to leak. It probably helped that I was standing/walking/mowing the whole time rather than sitting down. This was pretty good as far as pullups go, but the NorthShore GoSupreme held about 50% more.

bb-clsob-l ex-fb.jpg

bb-clsob-l ex-w.jpg

bb-clsob-l in-w.jpg

bb-sksob-l ex-fb.jpg

bb-sksob-l ex-w.jpg

bb-sksob-l in-w.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, KooshyX and ABDElsa
WillFord384 said:
I just tried these for the first time today. I wore one for several hours while mowing my lawn and doing other work around the house.

It's the heaviest pullup I've ever seen, just edging out the NorthShore GoSupreme Underwear. Admittedly the padding doesn't extend as high as I'd like, but I handled that by making sure I was pointing down the whole time.

I got it to hold 963 ml / 32.6 oz. before it started to leak. It probably helped that I was standing/walking/mowing the whole time rather than sitting down. This was pretty good as far as pullups go, but the NorthShore GoSupreme held about 50% more.

View attachment 52616

View attachment 52617

View attachment 52618

View attachment 52619

View attachment 52620

View attachment 52621
O OK good to know about the absorbency thanks. Thanks for all the pictures too.

Most of us are aware of them. These “pull ups” were quite the disappointment for a community that was waiting for something shaped more like goodnites and not “pad glued to waistband”.

• Sad
Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs, sbmccue and ABDElsa
blaincorrous said:
Most of us are aware of them. These “pull ups” were quite the disappointment for a community that was waiting for something shaped more like goodnites and not “pad glued to waistband”.
Dang sorry to hear that.

Why wear pull-ups? Do you need help getting yourself some real diapers?

TexasToast11 said:
Why wear pull-ups? Do you need help getting yourself some real diapers?
No if you read the post I said they're just for when I need to be more discreet. Like at work or when my best friend comes over. He knows I'm ABDL and doesn't care but he doesn't want to be subjected to it. So, in both of those situations a crinkly Diaper is a no-no! But I have plenty of cute plastic crinkly ABDL Diapers to wear when home alone. But don't you sometimes wanna wear Diapers to work or hanging out with a friend or loved one without them knowing? That's what the pull-ups are for.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
No if you read the post I said they're just for when I need to be more discreet. Like at work or when my best friend comes over. He knows I'm ABDL and doesn't care but he doesn't want to be subjected to it. So, in both of those situations a crinkly Diaper is a no-no! But I have plenty of cute plastic crinkly ABDL Diapers to wear when home alone. But don't you sometimes wanna wear Diapers to work or hanging out with a friend or loved one without them knowing? That's what the pull-ups are for.
If preventing them from crinkling and keeping them secure is all that's got you, you might try getting a diaper cover. The PUL GaryWear Active Brief (I bought mine on Northshore) is pretty light, catches leaks, blocks in odor really well, and completely snuffs out the noise. Unless the pull-up is something you are specifically attached to, I would suggest the cover for covert-ops (and side-sleeping).

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
RainbowConnection said:
If preventing them from crinkling and keeping them secure is all that's got you, you might try getting a diaper cover. The PUL GaryWear Active Brief (I bought mine on Northshore) is pretty light, catches leaks, blocks in odor really well, and completely snuffs out the noise. Unless the pull-up is something you are specifically attached to, I would suggest the cover for covert-ops (and side-sleeping).
Ok thanks for the advice

BabyDenise said:
Agreed. This looks like something big girls would use for their "time of the month" - not something a toddler making his first move out of diapers would use. I'm glad I saw what they look like "stretched out" before I bought any.

Reactions: Scott729
In the bag they look good but the picks of those while you had them on was a big disappointment so here is my message to abu,bambino and other diaper companies that cater to ab/dl’s......

Attention all ab/dl diaper companies!!!! “ if you are going to sell diapers geared toward the ab/dl lifestyle you should make diapers that resemble baby diapers. Don’t give us half ass products expecting us to eat it up and swoon over your shitty ass ( no pun intended 😉) cheap bullshit products. There is a reason that people are starting to make altered baby diapers to fit adults on various websites now, and it’s because we want a baby diaper replica to fit an adult with all the protection, and it is a movement. So deliver or go out of business”!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SpAzpieSweeTot and ABDElsa
Twee said:
In the bag they look good but the picks of those while you had them on was a big disappointment so here is my message to abu,bambino and other diaper companies that cater to ab/dl’s......

Attention all ab/dl diaper companies!!!! “ if you are going to sell diapers geared toward the ab/dl lifestyle you should make diapers that resemble baby diapers. Don’t give us half ass products expecting us to eat it up and swoon over your shitty ass ( no pun intended 😉) cheap bullshit products. There is a reason that people are starting to make altered baby diapers to fit adults on various websites now, and it’s because we want a baby diaper replica to fit an adult with all the protection, and it is a movement. So deliver or go out of
Do you realize, that to do what you're asking for, Kimberly Clark would have to lose their patent on pull-ups, and the other products they make? That's not going to happen. Nor is it going to happen that baby brands are going to start accommodating our every hissyfit. We already got L and XL Goodnights, with quite a few people's custom brand of fit throwing. We should consider ourselves lucky.

It would take machinery only Kimberly Clark has, in order to make us pull ups without the fatal lack of side velcro. Only they have that, because it's patented. Only Pampers, the lucky. . . . . . . Can make us a Pamper, because they hold the patent. That's not going to happen, because both P & G, and Kimberly Clark, already make money making the incontinence products they already make, under different lines, of course.

Wanna know a secret? The baby divisions of both companies probably want us all yeeted into the sun, because a few people, who were all very obviously ABDL, and, all very obviously had propriety filters that couldn't even fill a teaspoon, griped about the designs of pull-ups, a brand intended for toddlers, and one of them gave himself away as an adult by saying that the show character on the toddler training pants at the time, wasn't even on in sindication, and told us he threw a temper tantrum to the people who run the brand intended for children, here.

Now, I understand we want what we want, and we think our companies, who need our support, should be able to give us whatever that is, but they'd need custom machines, which they can't afford, because so many of us take the few decent adult incontinence brief brands that do exist, skin the outside with one of the 2 biggest kids' brands that wish we'd all boink off and die, then resell them to us for more. That'd be fine, if the big 2 the resellers were reskinning them with, didn't want ABDLs dropped into active volcanos.

It's not that the major companies that don't wish we'd die of the black death, don't want to give us exactly what we want. They do. It's that the machinery doesn't exist to do it. Maybe it would, if we weren't so willing to support companies that would rather we not be here.

Last edited:
  • Love
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Do you realize, that to do what you're asking for, Kimberly Clark would have to lose their patent on pull-ups, and the other products they make? That's not going to happen. Nor is it going to happen that baby brands are going to start accommodating our every hissyfit. We already got L and XL Goodnights, with quite a few people's custom brand of fit throwing. We should consider ourselves lucky.

It would take, machinery only Kimberly Clark has, in order to make us pull ups without the fatal lack of side velcro. Only they have that, because it's patented. Only Pampers, the lucky. . . . . . . Can make us a Pamper, because they hold the patent. That's not going to happen, because both P & G, and Kimberly Clark, already make money making the incontinence products they already make, under different lines, of course.

Wanna know a secret? The baby divisions of both companies probably want us all yeeted into the sun, because a few people, who were all very obviously ABDL, and, all very obviously had propriety filters that couldn't even fill a teaspoon, griped about the designs of pull-ups, a brand intended for toddlers, and one of them gave himself away as an adult by saying that the show character on the toddler training pants at the time, wasn't even on in sindication, and told us he threw a temper tantrum to the people who run the brand intended for children, here.

Now, I understand we want what we want, and we think our companies, who need our support, should be able to give us whatever that is, but they'd need custom machines, which they can't afford, because so many of us take the few decent adult incontinence brief brands that do exist, skin the outside with one of the 2 biggest kids' brands that wish we'd all boink off and die, then resell them to us for more. That'd be fine, if the big 2 the resellers were reskinning them with, didn't want ABDLs dropped into active volcanos.

It's not that the major companies that don't wish we'd die of the black death, don't want to give us exactly what we want. They do. It's that the machinery doesn't exist to do it. Maybe it would, if we weren't so willing to support companies that would rather we not be here.
Well said! Wow you really know your Diaper history! Someone did their Diaper homework. Bravo! 🎉👏

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

It would take machinery only Kimberly Clark has, in order to make us pull ups without the fatal lack of side velcro. Only they have that, because it's patented. Only Pampers, the lucky. . . . . . . Can make us a Pamper, because they hold the patent. That's not going to happen, because both P & G, and Kimberly Clark, already make money making the incontinence products they already make, under different lines, of course.

The lack of padding on that pull up from bambino has nothing to do with patents, it has to do with cheap quality, I highly doubt that a company owns a patent for putting sufficient absorbent padding in a diaper or pull up. I’ve read numerous complaints on this forum about companies lack of quality compared to previous versions of diapers, I’m sure you have to seen post from members complaint about quality going down.

I get it. I do. To come out with something like that, get the community's hopes up, and then have the same lack of padding and granny panty wait, or waste, to be more accurate, is disappointing. The machinery has to exist to make it better, and it does not, yet. We know there is a better way to make a decent one. Who makes better? Huggies. They're the only ones who can, because their machinery only belongs to them, which, I promise you, dear, has everything in this world to do with patents. ABU is working on it. Bambino diapers are better than Bambino pull-ups, because the machinery to make a better adult pull-up, doesn't exist, yet, and it won't, until Casey finds a way around it.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
ABU is working on it. Bambino diapers are better than Bambino pull-ups, because the machinery to make a better adult pull-up, doesn't exist, yet, and it won't, until Casey finds a way around it.
There's a way we can do, what the companies can't machine, yet. Take the cutest pull-up you can find, that actually fits, like an XL Goodnights, for example, or the bambino Pull-ups the OP has, and put an abena abri san pad inside. The size 10 ones are like wingless diapers. Won't bring the print up any higher, or get rid of the granny panty look, but. . .

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
There's a way we can do, what the companies can't machine, yet. Take the cutest pull-up you can find, that actually fits, like an XL Goodnights, for example, or the bambino Pull-ups the OP has, and put an abena abri san pad inside. The size 10 ones are like wingless diapers. Won't bring the print up any higher, or get rid of the granny panty look, but. . .
I agree , this is one of my biggest complaints about our diapers and pull ups, they look way to much like granny panties! I have to trim the excess plastic off the wings when I put the diaper on so it doesn’t hang low to the middle of my thighs, unfortunately we can’t do that with the pull ups. The only diaper I didn’t have to make any adjustments to was the first generation of abu sdk’s and cushies.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I get it. I do. To come out with something like that, get the community's hopes up, and then have the same lack of padding and granny panty wait, or waste, to be more accurate, is disappointing. The machinery has to exist to make it better, and it does not, yet. We know there is a better way to make a decent one. Who makes better? Huggies. They're the only ones who can, because their machinery only belongs to them, which, I promise you, dear, has everything in this world to do with patents. ABU is working on it. Bambino diapers are better than Bambino pull-ups, because the machinery to make a better adult pull-up, doesn't exist, yet, and it won't, until Casey finds a way around it.
I would like to also add: I would like to see more two tape diapers, I know a lot prefer the four tape for a tighter fit but I have no problem with two tape diapers fit plus they look more babyish. I really would like to see all white tapes for a more authentic baby diaper look😛

• Love
Back