Got my pacifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fen

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, I got my pacifier in today, and oh my, had no idea, it’s hard to explain but I just got so relaxed, when I put it in my mouth, it just feels good, I should have tried this years ago. It seems like a huge stress relief for me, it just feels nice, it’s hard to explain. Anybody else feel this way, with your pacifier?

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, NooNoo, BabyDavidMessiah and 1 other person
Awesome! What kind did you buy?

And I feel the same way with mine. My favorite is my LFB gen2 bigshield

Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I got this one

Attachments

• 74ADDBE2-5D15-435A-B3D3-0321CBD3BD74.jpeg
    74ADDBE2-5D15-435A-B3D3-0321CBD3BD74.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: chrischrischris, pdiapered and BobbiSueEllen
Fen said:
I got this one
Oh that's the LFB one too! Same nipple just different shield. Have had 2 of these.

Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Enjoy sucking.

It's so much better than smoking.

The only thing is an adult smoking is socially acceptable kind of.

But it's not socially acceptable for an adult to suck on a pacifier. Work that one out.

Reactions: NooNoo and CrazySmoker
siysiy said:
Enjoy sucking.

It's so much better than smoking.

The only thing is an adult smoking is socially acceptable kind of.

But it's not socially acceptable for an adult to suck on a pacifier. Work that one out.

I know right, I’m like I don’t smoke, do drugs or drink, so I’m sure there are worse things I could be doing, I happen to enjoy wearing Dippars, sucking a pacifier and drinking from a baby bottle. Way better to me then some things I could be doing

Reactions: Sheepies
Pacifiers are amazing! Definitely relaxing! The second a paci touches my lips I feel like a tiny baby :)

Reactions: NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
I have a few pacifiers but I tend to enjoy my bottle and sippy cups more :3

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have an adult and an infant girls. Of course I like my infant one better, but the adult stays in my mouth. I take my bottle and love to use sippy,, but not to often because it always go's down the wrong pipe, other wise I would have them all the time.

Last edited:
I like to use NUK pacifiers
I’m using one now

Last edited:
Fen said:
Hey everyone, I got my pacifier in today, and oh my, had no idea, it’s hard to explain but I just got so relaxed, when I put it in my mouth, it just feels good, I should have tried this years ago. It seems like a huge stress relief for me, it just feels nice, it’s hard to explain. Anybody else feel this way, with your pacifier?
I know. Aren't they amazing.? I love mine.

I have been and will always be a thumb baby. To me there's no other feeling like it.

Reactions: Paddedbumducky
Autiesaurus said:
I have been and will always be a thumb baby. To me there's no other feeling like it.
I used to be a thumb baby but, my thumb would start hurting after a while so I made the switch. By the way, I love the street you live on.😂😂😂

I always have been a pacifier baby got my first one at the age of about 8 still using them daily

Reactions: Rezzu and BabyDavidMessiah
Yep stress reliever

I've always had issues handling stress without my pacis. When I was younger, I straight up needed them to handle stress. Without them, I just couldn't cope at all. I'm a bit better now, but I still heavily rely on my pacis to keep me calm

I like smoking and sucking my dummy at the same time bad baby !!

Reactions: KCA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back