Got my pacifier

Fen

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, I got my pacifier in today, and oh my, had no idea, it’s hard to explain but I just got so relaxed, when I put it in my mouth, it just feels good, I should have tried this years ago. It seems like a huge stress relief for me, it just feels nice, it’s hard to explain. Anybody else feel this way, with your pacifier?

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Awesome! What kind did you buy?

And I feel the same way with mine. My favorite is my LFB gen2 bigshield

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Enjoy sucking.

It's so much better than smoking.

The only thing is an adult smoking is socially acceptable kind of.

But it's not socially acceptable for an adult to suck on a pacifier. Work that one out.

Fen

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Enjoy sucking.

It's so much better than smoking.

The only thing is an adult smoking is socially acceptable kind of.

But it's not socially acceptable for an adult to suck on a pacifier. Work that one out.

I know right, I’m like I don’t smoke, do drugs or drink, so I’m sure there are worse things I could be doing, I happen to enjoy wearing Dippars, sucking a pacifier and drinking from a baby bottle. Way better to me then some things I could be doing

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Pacifiers are amazing! Definitely relaxing! The second a paci touches my lips I feel like a tiny baby :)

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have a few pacifiers but I tend to enjoy my bottle and sippy cups more :3

Katie2fingers

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I have an adult and an infant girls. Of course I like my infant one better, but the adult stays in my mouth. I take my bottle and love to use sippy,, but not to often because it always go's down the wrong pipe, other wise I would have them all the time.

Last edited: