Got my big baby diapers in! Kaduola 5XL

Mmmm.... some say they're 32 inch and couldn't fit and some are 34 inch waist but fit well , i don't know what which to trust. Dont get me wrong i am not saying people are lying but i guess maybe its something to do with body shape else why would the same waist size fit some but not others.
ngl i think it’s body shape.

at 6ft and like 170 lbs and very minimal body fat the goodnites XL fit me nearly perfectly with no maxing out the stretch.

but some with those stats have found goodnites are a tight fit.

you’re right it all depends.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Came in a purple tamper proof shipper. Not a box. But It didn't say anything about the contents. Though mail man did manage to stuff it into my mailbox 🙄 As far as being able to tell what it was. I mean it wasn't overtly obvious it was diapers.

ngl i think it’s body shape.

at 6ft and like 170 lbs and very minimal body fat the goodnites XL fit me nearly perfectly with no maxing out the stretch.

but some with those stats have found goodnites are a tight fit.

you’re right it all depends.
I will agree with you here. I personally don't care for goodnite because the back is to low for me. Feels like a plumbers crack. These actually sit up higher just under my belly button and go all the way back at the same height. Wish there were abdl diapers like this. I like abdl diapers, but they aren't discreet at all, especially if you are working and having to lift your arms over your head all day. Don't want to show off the diaper peek.

I will agree with you here. I personally don't care for goodnite because the back is to low for me. Feels like a plumbers crack. These actually sit up higher just under my belly button and go all the way back at the same height. Wish there were abdl diapers like this. I like abdl diapers, but they aren't discreet at all, especially if you are working and having to lift your arms over your head all day. Don't want to show off the diaper peek.
yeah as mentioned in other posts i was legit bedwetter from 8-16 and still do

i was in soccer goodnites onwards until the skateboarders when i turned 16 in 2016 i believe.

i tried the old white ones and they come up so high, embarrassingly high, but also the other ones too, not as much. the new goodnites do come up pretty high on me where if i’m wearing certain shorts like my basketball shorts or certain pjs when i sit down the back peeks out. as my sister has made comments when in the living room 😖😳

i’ll let you know how it goes haha thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Natestar92
Legit question is it even safe to order from this website as an American?

And if I do, will these 5X diapers from China even come in a discreet box or will they come looking exactly like a bag of diapers?

I ordered off of china global mall. I know some people have ordered from temu. I choose not to order through temu because I don't trust them. I didn't have any problems ordering. Just took almost 2 weeks to get here. At least for me it didn't come in a box. It came in a tamper proof plastic shipper. You couldn't tell overtly that it was diapers. Just that it was rectangular. Maybe if you grabbed it and squished it you could tell. But I don't think anyone is immediately going to think diapers. Not unless they have caught you ordering diapers before. Neighbors won't be able to tell from glancing at it, nosy roommate picking it up and messing with it might, but if that is the case. I think a brown box would be just as suspicious. Just my opinion.

Omg love the fit Kuxiaquan 6XL

Attachments

• 20240705_205115.jpg
    20240705_205115.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
Omg love the fit Kuxiaquan 6XL

You look like a plumber. Perhaps you should try something else, like a MEDIUM Molicare Elastic Premium, maybe? Or a Tena Slip Active Maxi? Actually, you might be a bit large for the medium in either the Tena or Molicare. I mean, if these fit like a bikini (which the DO on you!!!) I might suggest LARGE instead of medium.

Reactions: odd1inSyde, I12BLittle89 and Solomon
You look like a plumber. Perhaps you should try something else, like a MEDIUM Molicare Elastic Premium, maybe? Or a Tena Slip Active Maxi? Actually, you might be a bit large for the medium in either the Tena or Molicare. I mean, if these fit like a bikini (which the DO on you!!!) I might suggest LARGE instead of medium.
I gotta over wearing an adult type diaper i like these big baby ones

Attachments

• 20240706_075037.jpg
    20240706_075037.jpg
    836.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Wow
Reactions: hanzertas, odd1inSyde and Solomon
Those pics have been deleted.

Yes, I see that. Good! As for the topic: I've been finding these to be too thin for my liking. They fit, but not as well as the XL Goodnites in my opinion. So my search for a viable substitute for Goodnites continues.

Yeah I wish there was a step up from the goodnite xl. They are just to tight on me going up, and then really restrictive when I do get them up. Funny thing is, the 6xl diapers fit me almost perfectly, but goodnites don't, go figure

Reactions: Honeywell6180 and goodnitesboy24
Update post on these diapers. After using a few of these diapers I have afew opinions: obviously these aren't AB/DL diapers, but that being said, there are a few pros.

I prefer a less crinkly diaper sort of like goodnites, I will say this is a super quite and soft diaper. Usually I will have to at least put some underwear over goodnites to keep the distinctive plastic rustle down. Not so with these. I wore under a pair of thin shorts and besides a slight peak above the shorts, no discernable diaper imprint,

They took surprising number of wettings and swell pretty big. Held up far longer than I thought they would. As a quick throw on diaper for some type of light protection, I would say they work, I wet heavy a couple of times in them, and they held up, but your milage may vary. I belive that I don't wet nearly as heavy as most people so my heavy wettimg is different, but I would have to change this diaper at least every 3 or so hours to not leak.

They held up to moving around under clothes while working all day. Had them on all day the other day for a full 13 hour shift of work. Work entails lifting heavy mattresses and operating a forklift, so a lot of range of motion and sitting down and standing up all day. Goodnites elastic bands never hold up, these never broke a sweat. I didn't use it during that period until the last hour of work. It held even through moving and no leaks, but I wouldn't trust them for that.

With all of that said, there are a few glaring cons:

Obviously capacity, but I am not judging to harshly on this, because it is a baby diaper, and I am an adult. The one think that is pretty glaring, is that after a couple of wettings and the diaper swells, it seems pee will seep from the material inside through the front of the diaper. I assume the membrane from the front of the diaper to the inside is exceedingly thin, even when it is no where near capacity I have noticed thinner short being noticeably damp on the crotch, not around leg bands or gathers. This is something I believe would be noticeable even with the intended target using them. So if you use these. Know that they may be leaking and you may not even realize it is doing it.

And final con isn't so much about the diaper, but about purchasing. When I bought these I paid 16,69 for the diapers themselves and 24.92 in shipping. They they took almost 3 weeks to get here. So keep that in mind if ordering over seas. If I had been able to purchase with cheaper shipping, might have been an easier pill to swallow.

Overall I am quite happy with them. Just know what to expect and temper expectations,

Reactions: espectro and Sgdlboy
On the Chinaglobalmall, there are also pull ups, seeing a 7x. Has anyone purchased any of them? Can't tell if they are 'granny pants' style on the sides?

On the Chinaglobalmall, there are also pull ups, seeing a 7x. Has anyone purchased any of them? Can't tell if they are 'granny pants' style on the sides?
Was also looking for the pants style review but most i think got the tape on ones

I gotta over wearing an adult type diaper i like these big baby ones
A diaper pic is fine.

But nobody needs to see a dirty diaper when just randomly scrolling an internet forum. This ain't Just For Fans or whatever.

wellll

i ordered some, a package of 5xl and 6xl to try, i’m hoping they fit but im sure they will, due to popular demand i heard they will be making a 7xl “preteen to teenager” “special needs” baby diaper soon, wonder if they actually will.

china has access to way better facilities than america for diaper making.

hope the shipping is discreet bc with my mom already buying my goodnites for my periodic bedwetting she’d definitely wonder.

i will post in here when i get them. low key looking forward to it.

Reactions: Natestar92, espectro, Nobu and 1 other person
wellll

i ordered some, a package of 5xl and 6xl to try, i’m hoping they fit but im sure they will, due to popular demand i heard they will be making a 7xl “preteen to teenager” “special needs” baby diaper soon, wonder if they actually will.

china has access to way better facilities than america for diaper making.

hope the shipping is discreet bc with my mom already buying my goodnites for my periodic bedwetting she’d definitely wonder.

i will post in here when i get them. low key looking forward to it.
Mine shipped it in a white plastic mailing bag. If you mom knows why would you care? Just say you are trying an alternative product for your needs.

Reactions: goodnitesboy24
Back