"got made" at the doctor's office

Status
Not open for further replies.

littledaver

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I had a doctor's appointment today and decided to wear Pull-Ups (yes I actually do fit the 4T-5T size, tight-ish of course but it does fit properly). I have worn in the past with no issues but I NEVER wear during the appointment, I just take one and put it on in the exam room after they are done. So today I went in with the same plan as usual (pull-up in small backpack I carry around) and after the doctor left me to change out of the gown and back into normal clothes I put one on. I usually put on my shirt first, then socks, then pull-up, then finally pants but right when I was stepping into my pants, the nurse knocked at the door and walked right in! I could've fainted right then and yanked my pants up as fast as I could. She was bringing me the discharge stuff which they usually do when you leave.

I was super nervous because I wasn't sure if she had seen it (but I was pretty sure she did) and then she asked me if I was incontinent so she could note it on the chart. I didn't wanna mess with my medical history so I was honest but that question made me pretty sure she knew. She talked about a couple appointment-related things and she must have noticed I was extremely nervous because she joked "You're a Mickey Mouse fan huh?" I could've died but she was so nice and I could tell she was trying to put me at ease. I tried to come clean and explain but she told me there's no problem at all and that they are an inclusive practice! To top it off, when I left she gave me the stickers they normally give little kids and called me "sweetie." I felt so small. I'm still in shock a bit but it definitely could have gone worse. I will definitely be more careful outside the home now though.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Fetishbuddy, BAP21, OmiOMy and 19 others
littledaver said:
I had a doctor's appointment today and decided to wear Pull-Ups (yes I actually do fit the 4T-5T size, tight-ish of course but it does fit properly). I have worn in the past with no issues but I NEVER wear during the appointment, I just take one and put it on in the exam room after they are done. So today I went in with the same plan as usual (pull-up in small backpack I carry around) and after the doctor left me to change out of the gown and back into normal clothes I put one on. I usually put on my shirt first, then socks, then pull-up, then finally pants but right when I was stepping into my pants, the nurse knocked at the door and walked right in! I could've fainted right then and yanked my pants up as fast as I could. She was bringing me the discharge stuff which they usually do when you leave.

I was super nervous because I wasn't sure if she had seen it (but I was pretty sure she did) and then she asked me if I was incontinent so she could note it on the chart. I didn't wanna mess with my medical history so I was honest but that question made me pretty sure she knew. She talked about a couple appointment-related things and she must have noticed I was extremely nervous because she joked "You're a Mickey Mouse fan huh?" I could've died but she was so nice and I could tell she was trying to put me at ease. I tried to come clean and explain but she told me there's no problem at all and that they are an inclusive practice! To top it off, when I left she gave me the stickers they normally give little kids and called me "sweetie." I felt so small. I'm still in shock a bit but it definitely could have gone worse. I will definitely be more careful outside the home now though.
That sounds like an amazing experience. She handled it very well. My doctors know that I wear because I want to, and during one appointment t the nurse had me lay down on the exam table so she could press on my abdomen. When I sat up, my stomach made a growing noise and I said wow excuse me. She said no problem, it’s just because I was pressing around on your tummy. It wasn’t just the word tummy, but the infantile way she said it. I could have melted.

Reactions: checkingoutall, ChristianDiaperLover, nwm and 3 others
I think that's been many of us

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
That's actually really adorable!
I love that

Reactions: nwm, MostlyDL1, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
JaysonTheRegressor said:
That's actually really adorable!
I love that
I was thinking the exact same thing. It was really cute.

Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
I’m noticing a rise in brand new accounts posting blatant “wank bank” material lately. This is not a place to post your ludicrous stories, it’s a support community for real people and real experiences.

I’m not sure if this is the same exhibitionist or a group of people who think the standards have slipped. But please take it to the RP websites. This sort of behaviour (if it isn’t just rubbish fantasies) is unacceptable and casts a very poor light on us as a community.

• Angry
Reactions: DprEffect, db80, PaSS and 6 others
MrPurple said:
I’m noticing a rise in brand new accounts posting blatant “wank bank” material lately. This is not a place to post your ludicrous stories, it’s a support community for real people and real experiences.

I’m not sure if this is the same exhibitionist or a group of people who think the standards have slipped. But please take it to the RP websites. This sort of behaviour (if it isn’t just rubbish fantasies) is unacceptable and casts a very poor light on us as a community.
You know you don’t need to read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MostlyDL1 and BobbiSueEllen
IDDiaperboy said:
You know you don’t need to read it.
Yes, let’s all just go around making everyone think we’re pedophiles. What’s the worst that could happen?

The behaviour in OPs post is beyond unacceptable. Clinicians do not go in to work to be exposed to grown adults squashing themselves in to baby nappies. OP has not stated they are incon and even if they were it’s expected they would wear something age appropriate to a doctor’s office. It is borderline sexual assault to force your kink on others.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: DprEffect, Beowulf, PaSS and 2 others
MrPurple said:

hey plz take a chillpill, ADISC isn't just a support site its a community forum site also so plz don't go hating on people for them using the forums as a place to connect with other IC AB DLs and chat about experiences as this is what ADISC is for. if you read the thing about the site you would know that it is a community forum and if you look there is various subject matters, i can take a screen shot about the community info if you wish so I can show you the forum info, also please read the thing they didn't force it onto the person, they found out on their own, do not jump to assumptions if someone wears 24/7 and then someone going along with it plus doctors and medical personal will be aware of your wearing for fun because they will notice the diaper and it will obviously have to come up, and you don't know that the nurse in question isn't a CG in secret

Last edited:
Reactions: MostlyDL1
MrPurple said:
It is borderline sexual assault to force your kink on others.

Are you implying that grown people who aren't incon shouldn't wear diapers to there appointments (just need clarification)

I think a story like this isnt the worst thing I've seen, I have seen way worst fetish fantasy stories, I think the worst involve bio kids or relatives its sickening. But I get where you are coming from because some people do "make" these "accidents" happen so someone will see them in a "compromising position".

Yet I think its okay if you let a fellow adult know whats up? if they ask that is and you dont make it creepy. I have heard of littles that go to the dentist and they get to pick from the treasure chest :3 Where I draw the line is going to kids parks and wanting to be little, or being overt in public now that is creeepy.

I dont get a very creepo vibe from the OP
But adisc has taken a bit of a turn lately with some things I've seen, that utterly disgust me, not much you can do but report it though.

I get where you are coming from, just this comment
MrPurple said:
Yes, let’s all just go around making everyone think we’re pedophiles.
kinda confused me, I understand what you mean, people think we are just perverts anyway, ones that shove our diaper pervyness everywhere we go, but maybe dont make this assumption, there are way worst things than the OP has said, that I have read from other people *NOT CONNECTED TO THE OP* that could lead people to think that way about us ABDLs, thats what you should be really worried about. The real p*dos not this story that no one can really check validity of (it doesnt really matter either way) .

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony, JaysonTheRegressor and Fangs
MrPurple said:
Yes, let’s all just go around making everyone think we’re pedophiles. What’s the worst that could happen?

The behaviour in OPs post is beyond unacceptable. Clinicians do not go in to work to be exposed to grown adults squashing themselves in to baby nappies. OP has not stated they are incon and even if they were it’s expected they would wear something age appropriate to a doctor’s office. It is borderline sexual assault to force your kink on others.
Yeah, I think you need to chill. Not even close to sexual assault. She was getting dressed.

Reactions: nwm and Moicano
Heya, MrPurple: you're not normally like this, is everything okay?

For sake of comparison, back in 2000, I was driving my workvan while sucking down a Mam toddler binky and came to a stop at a traffic signal behind a gal in a smaller car: obviously bored, she began to look around, saw me in her rear-view, doubled-back to it and looked at me through the mirror with eyes that at first were bewildered, then her head tilted a little and her eyes changed to an "Aaaaaawwww!" look so I waved. Light turned green, off we went.

And yep, that really happened. Quite the fun!

Reactions: Rezzu, JaysonTheRegressor, Blathers and 1 other person
mine was actually pretty ironic I went for a physical and they hired a new nurse recently and she was doing her rounds I had to get a battery of tests related to my ic and I was wearing an ABU Kiddos diaper and she walked in because she was brining in new sheets for the exam table because some of them have that medical sheet on them and it was wrong place wrong time because I froze up and well ended up wetting in my diaper. she asked if it was IC and my stomach had tied into a knot so I gave the slow silent nod, she had me lay down and changed my diaper but my she noticed my pacifier in my bag also and she popped it in my mouth and put the medicine mask on because ya know covid-19 and well I saw her again and well we had a little talk and found out she was into it and found out she was a CG and had a little.

frankly I was shocked so I learned you can't peg them all

Reactions: NooNoo, Rezzu, JaysonTheRegressor and 3 others
MrPurple said:
It is borderline sexual assault to force your kink on others.

Do you even know what sexual assault is? This is so far from that not even remotely close. To have sexual assault you need two defined elements of the crime. Force and penatration, neither was in this tale.

littledaver said:

She was really nice

• Love
Reactions: mercyswolf, nwm and BobbiSueEllen
Relax people!
Are are getting all upset over something you really don't know for sure (can not prove one way or the other) - but is at least possible, and realistic that it might have!
Now in my case IC has been well documented like forever - but I end up needing help from a nurse (sometimes the doctor takes care of it themselves), not every but a lot of times I have medical appointments.
Unless there was a specific reason, I wouldn't post about it like that (there have been a few past instances just just fit the post) - but for me that is just normal. But I would guess if you are not use to it, and get taken by surprise like that...

Reactions: Rezzu and Fangs
SoakedinTexas said:
Do you even know what sexual assault is? This is so far from that not even remotely close. To have sexual assault you need two defined elements of the crime. Force and penatration, neither was in this tale.
Definition of sexual assault:
  • Attempted rape
  • Fondling or unwanted sexual touching
  • Forcing a victim to perform sexual acts, such as oral sex or penetrating the perpetrator’s body
  • Penetration of the victim’s body, also known as rape
Your definition was inaccurate, but I agree that no party of the original post was in anyway sexual assault.

Reactions: AtPeace, nwm and Fangs
I bet the Doctor will ask in the next appointment

Wearing a diaper in a medical environment is no big deal, you are definitely not the first patient she has seen in a diaper :) dont stress it.

Reactions: nwm
littledaver said:

I wish the rest of the world was like her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back