• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Got a new cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I just ordered myself the new T-Mobile G1, I should be getting it by next monday. I don't know why I made this theard but I did, I'm just super excited about it. I can't wait

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Isn't the G1 kind of oldish? I thought they were going to unveil the G2 sometime soon. Congrats, this thread has been blessed by my 6000th post :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It sounds like G2 is old as it is, you know since there's the 3G band or whatever it is.

Like the iPhone 3G/ 3G S sounds better and faster then the T mobile G1 or G2

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm waiting for a Palm Pre (comes out in the fall in Canada), but then again there are a number of phones coming out around the same time using Samsung's Snapdragon platform. Basically, you get a dual core 1Ghz ARM CPU and a powerful mobile GPU (22 million triangle/s, 133Mpixel/s). This is well beyond PSP class horsepower (which has larger theoretical values that cannot be achieved). Specifically, I'm thinking of the HTC Thoth 100, though the Asus F1 and others have similarly outlandish specs.

Still, I will probably go with the Palm Pre anyways, as it will certainly be more affordable and is still very powerful.

Either way, I can't wait to start programming some 3D graphics on one of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.