Not open for further replies.

MeecesPieces

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have an old pacifier that I'd love to get replaced because it's my favorite and it's kind of deteriorating after owning it for 8 years (I clean it, but there's only so much I can do after this long). Plus, the happy face has completely faded.

http://i.imgur.com/R10eS4U.jpg

Anyway, what I was wondering is if anyone happens to know the specific brand of pacifier that this is, so I could get a replacement. PacifiersRus offers a service to send in a pacifier shield and have it equipped with one of their adult nipples, so it honestly doesn't matter where this one comes from or what size nipple it has.

The main reason I love it so much is because of just how big it is on me. It's 2.5 inches at it's longest and I feel self conscious having a smaller pacifier in my mouth that doesn't quite cover my entire mouth. I also dislike transparent pacifiers for this reason.

Any help would be enormously appreciated.

It looks like a Playtex Butterfly binky. I recall Pacifiers R Us had these, but it was ages ago. They were touted as having the largest shield. You might try asking the owner if he has any left, though I haven't seen any on the website in a while.

If these are no longer available and you want something with a large guard, the Baby Pantz pacifiers would fit the bill.

Yeah, I'd agree with Tygon, pacifiersrus is probably your best bet, they have the most variety on shields. The pacifiers at the two other online stores that I can think of who sell a variety of pacifier types don't have what you are looking for. Plus, if you can just find that exact pacifier in baby size, you can send it to pacifiersrus and they will put in an adult size nipple, or you might be able to send them your current one and get a new nipple put into it, although that wont solve your problem with the picture disappearing.

Tyger said:
Yeah, I'd agree with Tygon, pacifiersrus is probably your best bet, they have the most variety on shields. The pacifiers at the two other online stores that I can think of who sell a variety of pacifier types don't have what you are looking for. Plus, if you can just find that exact pacifier in baby size, you can send it to pacifiersrus and they will put in an adult size nipple, or you might be able to send them your current one and get a new nipple put into it, although that wont solve your problem with the picture disappearing.

I'm well aware of everything pacifiersRus offers, as I mentioned in my original post.

PacifiersRUs fuses the adult nipple to the shield when they make it, making it a one time use. Meaning, while I can send a baby pacifier in and have the teat replaced with an adult one, I cannot replace the teat on my current pacifier, the one in the picture. I have 9 NUK5 to NUK7 pacifiers from pacifiersRus, I've been trying to find a suitable replacement that doesn't make me feel self conscious about it. The main reason I love this one so much is because it's not transparent and does not show off any aspect of my mouth in any way, which other pacifiers do and tend to make me self conscious.

JackieMae said:
I'm well aware of everything pacifiersRus offers, as I mentioned in my original post.

PacifiersRUs fuses the adult nipple to the shield when they make it, making it a one time use. Meaning, while I can send a baby pacifier in and have the teat replaced with an adult one, I cannot replace the teat on my current pacifier, the one in the picture. I have 9 NUK5 to NUK7 pacifiers from pacifiersRus, I've been trying to find a suitable replacement that doesn't make me feel self conscious about it. The main reason I love this one so much is because it's not transparent and does not show off any aspect of my mouth in any way, which other pacifiers do and tend to make me self conscious.

Ah, I didn't know that is how they did it.

Neither did I until I asked them because the most recent pacifier I bought is kind of awful and I wanted to exchanged it out, like their refund policy says I can do (it only says I cant exchange clearance and pre-made ones. It said nothing about custom made ones), and they told me they won't do it. So it's why I'm so adamant about finding this particular shield because it's perfect and I love it and I really want another.

I would honestly do the moding of the pacifier myself. That is what I have done in the past. Baby-pants.com also does the custom pacifier thing so I would contact them and see if they fuse them together.

Since your paci is quite old, they probably don't make it anymore. I tried to find a similar one via Google search, maybe there is one you like...

www.babysecurity.co.uk/bornfree-cool-flow-pacifier-stage-1-0-6-months-2-pack.html
This one has soft edges like the one you used to have, it also seems to be rather wide.

www.diapers.com/p/playtex-binky-baby-binky-silicone-newborn-pacifier-2-ct-girl-331651

This one has a similar shape and colour, however, it might be a bit small...

de-de.difrax.com/babyartikel/schnuller-dental-halbgefullt-12-m-storm.html

This one, I just find really cute...but the site is in German, so I don't know if you can use it

Sorry if I'm not very helpful, I don't have much experience in ABDL stuff. But I wish you the best of luck that you can find your perfect new pacifier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back