• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

GoodNites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wonder why KC doesn't change them back to plain white:dunno:

Those were the best:smile1:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
maybe to reduce cost and make them look less childish? It might still be a pull-on diaper but now its a pull-on diaper with no childish prints on it.

Anyways adult diapers are still far better, for anyone who needs them or not.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I certainly rather use the one with the prints on it :) specially the newest one, they're all too cute. :D

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I certainly rather use the one with the prints on it :) specially the newest one, they're all too cute. :D
The newest renditions just don't feel right

I prefer the 2008 style(Soccer Players and Ballerinas)

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
The prints do make them seem more childish. It makes it more worthwhile.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Probably means worth the effort to feel babyish because of the prints.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I agree with tk, if goodnites didn't have prints then they'd be just like any other pull-up.

Last edited:

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
I love the prints. :3

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The newest renditions just don't feel right

I prefer the 2008 style(Soccer Players and Ballerinas)
that's actually the 2007 version.

The most recent design of Goodnites for Girls feature a butterfly and flower pattern. This design was released in 2008. Previously they have featured ballerinas (2007), pixie fairies (2006), butterflies (2005) and flowers (2004). GoodNites for girls are most absorbent in the middle.

The most recent design of Goodnites for Boys feature BMX Bicycles. This design was released in 2008. Previously they have featured, Soccer Players (2007) Dragsters (2006), ATVs (2005) and BMX Bicycles (2004). GoodNites for boys are most absorbent in the front.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Suspence, you're in luck, because pretty much every store brand "Goodnite" still have a white outer cover. I find that the CVS Sleep Pants in particular tend to leak less than Goodnites, too.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
But are they at all bigger? I want a pullup that feels like a goodnite, but bigger. I made the mistake of trying depends once, ended up throwing them away.

K

kitty0230

But are they at all bigger? I want a pullup that feels like a goodnite, but bigger. I made the mistake of trying depends once, ended up throwing them away.
i can relate, but with cvs underwear

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
that's actually the 2007 version.

The most recent design of Goodnites for Girls feature a butterfly and flower pattern. This design was released in 2008. Previously they have featured ballerinas (2007), pixie fairies (2006), butterflies (2005) and flowers (2004). GoodNites for girls are most absorbent in the middle.

The most recent design of Goodnites for Boys feature BMX Bicycles. This design was released in 2008. Previously they have featured, Soccer Players (2007) Dragsters (2006), ATVs (2005) and BMX Bicycles (2004). GoodNites for boys are most absorbent in the front.
Just so you know, I was the one who edited the Wikipedia entry that you got that from, so bite me

No lie

Status
Not open for further replies.