Goodnites stock pile

TheGazelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So today I bought what may be one of the largest stockpiles of owl print (late 2016- I think 2018) and butterfly (not sure first date but last made in 2016) goodnites known to be around. I have a total of over 1550 total xl goodnites. Over 140 packs. I also have several packs of Cinderella sm goodnites from that time period as well. They take up quite a bit of room!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, CommanderCrayfish, baliebox4916 and 3 others

flash890

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
How did you find so many old goodnites?

TheGazelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
flash890 said:
How did you find so many old goodnites?
Facebook marketplace!

Prairie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
You've got me beat on the owl/butterfly ones for sure. What was your overall price per pant? I've had great difficulty finding L/XL and XL deals on local marketplaces, ever since COVID it seems. People tend to want $0.60/pant or more.

Last edited:

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TheGazelle said:
Facebook marketplace!
And why in earth would l they have so many! Wow!

What are you going to do with all these….. it’s so many!

PoofsNFloofs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
LaPew said:

My guess is pee in them.

Reactions: DanElmontan

TheGazelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LaPew said:

No idea why they had them my guess is a handicapped child but not positive.

As far as what I’m planning on doing with them, I will be selling most of them over time beings they are vintage and sought after. If anyone wants some let me know haven’t figured up a price yet and need to figure out how much shipping will be

tommytemper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
LaPew said:
And why in earth would they have so many! Wow!

they could be an overstock dealer that buys up pallets of stuff from wholesalers and resells on marketplace. being slightly older they could have been inventory that wasn't moving and got dumped on the wholesale market. I know of a store near me that still has some like that in stock. They have boys ones in large (they never stocked XL when goodnites split the sizes) but girls one they still have in L/XL and older packs at that. How long before that store decides they aren't worth the shelf space and dumps their inventory?

tommytemper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
TheGazelle said:
So today I bought what may be one of the largest stockpiles of owl print (late 2016- I think 2018) and butterfly (not sure first date but last made in 2016) goodnites known to be around.
On goodnight if you look at the package you can find when they were made, there is a factory symbol with the year and month after it for when they were made and an hour glass with year and month of when they "expire". So in this picture they were made July 2015 and "expire" 3 years later July 2018. Dosent give you the full range of when that design was but lets you know when that pack was made. I really wonder what the 11.03.2011 is near the end.

1670597818398.jpeg

TheGazelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
tommytemper said:
On goodnight if you look at the package you can find when they were made, there is a factory symbol with the year and month after it for when they were made and an hour glass with year and month of when they "expire". So in this picture they were made July 2015 and "expire" 3 years later July 2018. Dosent give you the full range of when that design was but lets you know when that pack was made. I really wonder what the 11.03.2011 is near the end.

View attachment 96508
All of mine are from between 2015-2017

baliebox4916

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
this is insane

these are probally some of the last packs of the REAL girls goodnites that exist

this is awesome, you can make good money off this

its cool that someone got out of there way to preserve these cute prints
(considering how masculine the girls goodnites/ninjamas are starting to become these days which is sad)

this is like some datahazard64 like shit
but instead of taking over the print you guys have a snapshot of the print
(like some cute girly robin hood whos trying to save these prints)

this is such an iconic print (almost as iconic as the abu bunny hopps, 2003 sesame street pampers, 1998 barney luvs, 1997 pampers final plastic bear print or cushies)

i wish they could make more girly diapers for older kids these days
(preferably with tapes and not pull ups at all but one can dream)

(also i think the 2011 date was when this design was first produced)

Last edited:

TheGazelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
baliebox4916 said:
this is insane

these are probally some of the last packs of the REAL girls goodnites that exist

this is awesome, you can make good money off this

its cool that someone got out of there way to preserve these cute prints
(considering how masculine the girls goodnites/ninjamas are starting to become these days which is sad)

this is like some datahazard64 like shit
but instead of taking over the print you guys have a snapshot of the print
(like some cute girly robin hood whos trying to save these prints)

this is such an iconic print (almost as iconic as the abu bunny hopps, 2003 sesame street pampers, 1998 barney luvs, 1997 pampers final plastic bear print or cushies)

i wish they could make more girly diapers for older kids these days
(preferably with tapes and not pull ups at all but one can dream)

(also i think the 2011 date was when this design was first produced)
I definitely plan on saving and preserving some packs! I would like to get my original investment back then will probably hold them for awhile and let their value grow