Not open for further replies.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Just wanted everyone who was in this thread to hear my discovery.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/85949-Goodnights-sizing?highlight=goodnites+sizing

I asked if the new Goodnites design would fit me at 5"11 and roughly 200lbs. I got mostly negative answers.

Today I made a purchase of the girls XL Goodnites and made a wonderful discovery. They are snug, but they do fit! I have wet them a little bit and as long as I periodically let it soak in, I'm fine :)

You'll see that I am by no means a thin person and I carry weight in my bum, so I hope this gives everyone hope who previously was without it :) It's motivated me to lose even more weight to fit in them better :)

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice, It didn't go unheard, I've just been out of diapers and the gf is in town, so I wanted something to get that wasn't depends :p

Again, they are tight, but I still suggest you try if you're curious :)

10588485_536943926407152_583524920_o.jpg10621646_536943923073819_1782467899_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also, that feeling of putting up pictures of you and realizing your room is so easy to pick out if friends saw the picture :p

asiangal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Amazing! Never imagined that Goodnites would fit 200lbs. I reckon you broke the record :D

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Amazing! Never imagined that Goodnites would fit 200lbs. I reckon you broke the record :D

Actually...

I weigh about 235-240 at 5'11'' and they fit me pretty well. They won't last too long if I am doing a lot of bending or running, but they hold up quite well considering they are rated at 125 lbs.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little

Got giddy hearing that lol. I've never accomplished much so that'd be cool XD

Btw I'm 203.5lbs as of this morning :)

Actually...

I weigh about 235-240 at 5'11'' and they fit me pretty well. They won't last too long if I am doing a lot of bending or running, but they hold up quite well considering they are rated at 125 lbs.

Lol damn XD Too late for me :p

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Actually...

I am 5'10 226lbs and I wear them all the time.

I wish you guys wouldn've shown up in the first thread XP

Last edited:

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm around 190lbs at the moment and the new GoodNites are wonderful, they are comfy, try them for yourself if you doubt they fit you, you'll be surprised, they aren't exactly at the best spot since its a product for kids, but it works for their intended purpose, and if you add a pad from the new GoodNites True-Fit in them, they will soak up so much, I would say they can probably do the work like a normal adult diaper with the booster pad in them.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok, going to try it today.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, will report at end of day. But the booster is surprisingly comfortable in the Good Night. You feel a lot more padded, but still way more low key then a large diaper. Good for something like work. I had a problem with the way it fit at first, going to low in the back, but a quick adjustment and it feels great. Most worried about the large expansion of the booster later...

PS: I took a closer look at the failing pack of Goodnights and the seams are ridiculous, not lined up, going from 0 overlap where they start to tear, to wide. Using one with the booster so crossing my fingers. Dont want to have to change later.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Ok, going to try it today.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, will report at end of day. But the booster is surprisingly comfortable in the Good Night. You feel a lot more padded, but still way more low key then a large diaper. Good for something like work. I had a problem with the way it fit at first, going to low in the back, but a quick adjustment and it feels great. Most worried about the large expansion of the booster later...

PS: I took a closer look at the failing pack of Goodnights and the seams are ridiculous, not lined up, going from 0 overlap where they start to tear, to wide. Using one with the booster so crossing my fingers. Dont want to have to change later.

I might want to try this later. Looking forward to your complete report.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I actually have the Goodnites Tru-Fit pads. The L/XL pad is smaller than size 6 diapers, smaller than the padding as well. After a few have been used, I noticed that they seem to send the liquid to the underneath diaper. I know this because the pad is pretty dry. I think the material is made it of a sponge like material. I may try experimenting to see if that's the case because I've worn a Depend with one of these and used it and after a few hours I took it off and looked like the pad was dry but the diaper was soaked. I confirmed it just to confirm my suspicions, I touched and squeezed and it felt dry. Seemed weird to me.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Might be good to provide waist and hip measurements here. Weight only roughly correlates with body shape, and only really with kids. Adults can be curvy.

I'm 6'1" 230lbs with a 38" waist and 44" hips. I cannot pull on GoodNites without modding them. Even the most delicate maneuvering leads to them exploding by the time they reach my hips. Of course, I haven't tried these latest GoodNights. The elastic is more favorable to adults, I gather?

P

PyjamaBaby

Might be good to provide waist and hip measurements here. Weight only roughly correlates with body shape, and only really with kids. Adults can be curvy.

I'm 6'1" 230lbs with a 38" waist and 44" hips. I cannot pull on GoodNites without modding them. Even the most delicate maneuvering leads to them exploding by the time they reach my hips. Of course, I haven't tried these latest GoodNights. The elastic is more favorable to adults, I gather?

I have just bought both.
The GoodNites are stretchy, but even with a 33" waist they are nearing their limit I think, but people do wear them larger.
The GoodNite Tru-fits (L/XL) are definitely at their limit at 33" waist IMO. They are tight on me and tighter than normal GoodNites as they stretch less
I am 165lbs for the record

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Depends on builds I am sure. So ok, gave up at 2:00pm or so on the good night booster combo. The true fit booster pads just expand too much in the good nites for my taste. At that point a regular diaper feels much more comfortable then having this giant bulge. The goodnight underwear is more tolerable with the bulge for some reason.

okmis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I asked if the new Goodnites design would fit me at 5"11 and roughly 200lbs. I got mostly negative answers.
Today I made a purchase of the girls XL Goodnites and made a wonderful discovery. They are snug, but they do fit! I have wet them a little bit and as long as I periodically let it soak in, I'm fine :)
You'll see that I am by no means a thin person and I carry weight in my bum, so I hope this gives everyone hope who previously was without it :) It's motivated me to lose even more weight to fit in them better :)
Thanks to everyone who gave me advice, It didn't go unheard, I've just been out of diapers and the gf is in town, so I wanted something to get that wasn't depends :p
Again, they are tight, but I still suggest you try if you're curious :)

Keep in mind I never said that you couldn't get them on, however I stated that they would not fit correctly so to speak. And everyone on here that is roughly 180 lbs or more and 5'11" or shorter is in the same boat. You can physically get them on, but I wouldn't define that as fitting, especially not correctly.
If you are one such person and fine with something that is very tight or that rips or leaks due to not fitting correctly then you may as well purchase these. I can post a photo of myself wearing one if necessary to demonstrate the difference between fitting correctly or simply being able to get one on.

Ultimately you guys are free to do what you want; what I have offered is just my insight on the matter.
Also those who tried the tru-fit, I would not be surprised if they ripped or stretched in such a way the product was compromised. You guys are really pushing the limits of their products.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Keep in mind I never said that you couldn't get them on, however I stated that they would not fit correctly so to speak. And everyone on here that is roughly 180 lbs or more and 5'11" or shorter is in the same boat. You can physically get them on, but I wouldn't define that as fitting, especially not correctly.
If you are one such person and fine with something that is very tight or that rips or leaks due to not fitting correctly then you may as well purchase these. I can post a photo of myself wearing one if necessary to demonstrate the difference between fitting correctly or simply being able to get one on.

Ultimately you guys are free to do what you want; what I have offered is just my insight on the matter.
Also those who tried the tru-fit, I would not be surprised if they ripped or stretched in such a way the product was compromised. You guys are really pushing the limits of their products.

Yea, and I appreciate that you took the time to even offer advice to begin with. I definitely wanted to lose more, but was ultimately to impatient with the gf in town and no diapers. Sometimes they rip when I'm not careful, but once I sneak them on and wear for about 10-15 minutes they stretch to a great fit.

I see what you're talking about and your words haven't fallen on deaf ears, I definitely appreciate the wisdom.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As long they are not defective, as the one pack I got, the new good nights wont tear under ordinary circumstances. The pack i got would have torn on anyone. Yes, they are designed for tweens, but they are convenient to buy, and the adult pull ups are granny panty style. Not to mention the low profile is great for wearing out and to work. I am 5' 10" 226lbs, and they fit well. My build is obviously a little different then the one pictured above, but who cares, if they work for you they do, if not buy something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.