Goodnites sample box

David00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just ordered a sample box from Goodnites, so I was wondering what kind of box will the come in?

Reactions: KrankyPants
There is no discretion. They couldn't make it more obvious what's inside.

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants and GoodnitesXL21
ronnieM said:
So True!😄

• Haha
Sooo...I got a sample back in about March/April-ish. By the time it got to me, the XL's were already being stocked in Walgreens, so there was no need to open the sample box. It is still sealed ATM...and I am wondering what is inside?? Any of you gotten this sample and opened it?? Are there just the 2 Goodnites in size L & XL and nothing more, or are there other coupons/"reading material" (pamphlet) inside??

Mine just had one of each. Couldn’t believe that the xl fit my fat rear.
if they were 2 to 3 times more absorbent and a couple more inches of rise they would have been perfect.

ronnieM said:
Do you have any images of what it came in. Was it in a shipping box or just the goodnites box ?

It was this, wrapped in clear plastic. Totally visible to anyone handling the mail.

free-goodnites-diapers-sample-pack.jpg

Prairie said:
It was this, wrapped in clear plastic. Totally visible to anyone handling the mail.

free-goodnites-diapers-sample-pack.jpg
Really, that sucks. I live with others so I’m hoping it gets delivered on a weekday

• Wow
BrownGoltang said:
Really, that sucks. I live with others so I’m hoping it gets delivered on a weekday
Mine took about 6-8 weeks to arrive. Maybe it took so long because my sample was ordered in the first round of production when there were supply issues. Now they have caught up more, it may take less time.

If you are concerned about others seeing your sample, call or go online and have USPS hold your mail for a week at a time until it arrives.

Hold just your mail. It may look SUS if you hold everyone in the house's mail until it arrives. Also hold for a week at a time in case there are important things like bills and such that cannot be ignored.

Try at 5 weeks after you ordered your sample.

As always, let us know what happens! :)

SkinnyDL said:
Mine took about 6-8 weeks to arrive. Maybe it took so long because my sample was ordered in the first round of production when there were supply issues. Now they have caught up more, it may take less time.

If you are concerned about others seeing your sample, call or go online and have USPS hold your mail for a week at a time until it arrives.

Hold just your mail. It may look SUS if you hold everyone in the house's mail until it arrives. Also hold for a week at a time in case there are important things like bills and such that cannot be ignored.

Try at 5 weeks after you ordered your sample.

As always, let us know what happens! :)
The email I got to confirm that I ordered a Sample said 2-4 weeks, so I think I got time to hold it

I agree with others, there is no discretion. But, to be fair, it is small and looks almost like just some random sample sent to you for promotion. View attachment 62689
That what my package looked like.

Yep, they’re not discreet at all. I’ve got pics of mine on Tumblr here, FWIW.

When you sign up for the sample, give your name as Current Resident or something.

Reactions: Cottontail
KrankyPants said:
I agree with others, there is no discretion. But, to be fair, it is small and looks almost like just some random sample sent to you for promotion. View attachment 62689
That what my package looked like.
Least the only part that says goodnites are at the bottom with small text. What’s the back look like ?

Last edited:
Prairie said:
When you sign up for the sample, give your name as Current Resident or something.
Or any other name, for that matter. When I was ordering diapers for the first time, I did everything I could to conceal the fact that they were for me, and that included using a fake name.

Reactions: Prairie
BrownGoltang said:
Least the only part that says goodnites are at the bottom with small text. What’s the back look like ?
Unfortunately, I do not have a photo of the back of the box. Let me check and see if I still have it. Just checked. I do not. But, if memory serves me right, it is basically just like the front of the box. I think that is why I just took a photo of one side.

Reactions: David00
KrankyPants said:
Unfortunately, I do not have a photo of the back of the box. Let me check and see if I still have it. Just checked. I do not. But, if memory serves me right, it is basically just like the front of the box. I think that is why I just took a photo of one side.
As long as someone at my house doesn’t realize it’s diapers, we’re good. And if they question it, I’ll just say that they had no other delivery boxes on them.

Last edited:
The back of the box is just color except for a small seal saying less worry, more childhood.

• Love
Reactions: David00 and KrankyPants
Prairie said:
The back of the box is just color except for a small seal saying less worry, more childhood.
Yes, that's right!

BrownGoltang said:
I just ordered a sample box from Goodnites, so I was wondering what kind of box will the come in?
The package is not discreet whatsoever. It is a small cardboard box, shrink-wrapped with a shipping label on it. The words "Goodnites" or "pull-up/diaper" are not mentioned, but still. Sign up for the free USPS email mail alerts. It will give you a message with pictures of all pieces of mail scheduled to arrive to your house each day. packages (your order) will also be listed. Its a good way to keep an eye on the mailbox before someone else gets there.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Prairie
Back