Goodnites Sale at Costco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has 58-count girl/boy XL boxes for $32.55 (shipping included) and no tax from what I can see (not fulfilled by Amazon). Costco's price w/ tax comes to nearly that.

Wow that’s new, it wasn’t there yesterday. Everytime I looked it was $42. They must be purging stock for new designs.

Fuck me dead. I check the box for plain packaging but it came exposed. I had to make up a story that they were for a friend who was too afraid to buy them himself.

LordFluffybuttz said:
Fuck me dead. I check the box for plain packaging but it came exposed. I had to make up a story that they were for a friend who was too afraid to buy them himself.

I would demand some compensation from them for that.

I was so mad and embarrassed and what frustrates me even more is that my grandmother who had found them went to go check the mail only a few minutes before I was going to grab the box off of the porch. She wasn’t even supose to be home.

Hah, I had also found a 58-count box of these on Mercari ($20 oh yeah) and I forgot to ask for covering until they had already shipped. I caught it on the porch a few minutes before housemates arrived. In worrying about what to say if they came first, I was going to say that they shipped something else inside the box, just to avoid throwing it away. Another easy story would be that you're donating them to the local shelter because you found a good deal online. Or heck, "I have no idea why they shipped these. I'll have to ship them back."

It is what it is, I think I doged a bullet.

So I shot Costco an email and they refunded $5. That was nice of them, I was so mad to see a box of Goodnites at my front door like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back