Status
Not open for further replies.

wowisstupid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im skinny with a 28 inch waist I know i can fit into a medium goodnites but i was wondering if i wore a large goodnites if it would over more area like a diaper sized for me would

CommanderCrayfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
The L/XL size would definitely fit you (you're actually within manufacturer's specifications for them), though you could probably still squeeze into a S/M without too much trouble (I was able to squeeze into S/M GoodNites myself until a couple of years ago).

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You could go pick up a travel pack of the S/M just to see, but the L/XL is your better bet.

RJDodger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have a 32 inch waist (might have gone down to 30, my weight and waist size fluctuates a lot over the course of the school year), and L/XL are a bit tight on me. You might be able to squeeze into S/M, but I wouldn't recommend it. L/XL will fit fine.

winnerchickendinner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
When in doubt, get the larger size. Always.
The S/Ms are totally adorable but if they don't fit you'll be a sad panda with no money and no diapers.

I have a 32"ish waist and the L/XL are on the tighter side of comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When in doubt, get the larger size. Always.
The S/Ms are totally adorable but if they don't fit you'll be a sad panda with no money and no diapers.

maxresdefault.jpg

no.. not really!

attachment.php

don't be a sad panda!

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
wow nice collection what do you recommend goodnites or pullups

(C) None of the Above

Everything in that cabinet is a four-tape diaper. I have no desire to try to stuff myself into child-size diapers.

OTOH though, there are a few in there that definitely have a vintage look to them which I kinda like. I think Carousel and Rearz Vintage have the best vintage look available right now.

That cabinet is where I grab from to change... my "stash", if you would call it that, is many cases of diapers
upstairs that I occasionally visit to bring down bags to restock the cabinet.

If you've just been wearing children's diapers, you're going to be floored when you actually try adult diapers - they fit better, they're a lot thicker. sturdier, and perform sooo much better. I understand you're still a beanpole though, this does limit your selection but ABU is working to fully cater to your size Small. Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.