Goodnites S/M Boys on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyBar

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I don't know specifically about the boys Goodnites having never worn them but as far as I know the Girls are the same size. I wear the L/XL and my waist is roughly 23 1/2" (don't have a tape measure handy) and am around 115-125 pounds. I am fairly certain that I would not be able to fit into the S/M size though the sides are quite stretchy so they might just be uncomfortably tight if they did. Then again I have never tried them and just went off the recommended weights for the sizes.

Hope this helps.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hmmm, if you can fit in the largest pull up for toddlers, s/m should be a bit bigger than that.

I don't understand why these are uncomfortable for walking, do they actually sag?

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00U0NRI0W/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile

Hey guys, just wondering what is the waist size of this?
I have tried L/XL but they are kinda big, makes me difficult to walk.

You must be tiny if you find the L/XL to be big. The clothing size is marked on the package, the small goodnites are size 4-8. Now, bear in mind that these Iron Man Goodnites don't have the same "Super stretchy sides" that the current Goodnites have, at least I'm pretty sure that they don't. I could be wrong tho. There will be some stretch and give to the Goodnites, just not as much as the ones with the more stretchier sides.

Since the L/XL Goodnites are for size 8-14, and you find them big; you must be very small and wear a clothing size of 8-10. You can also find the Small Goodnites with the stretchier sides if you want to try them out more. Basically these will be a little bigger than the largest size of Pull-ups.

allcy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I can fit into S/M Goodnites with a 32 inch waist if I stretch them a bit, they do eventually rip after an hour or two and aren't really worth buying but the L/XL fits much better, you shouldn't have a problem with the S/M with a smaller waist, If I was maybe 4 - 6 inches smaller I would see them fitting like the L/XL fits me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.