• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

GoodNites Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scritcher

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Now, I've heard good things about GoodNites (or DryNites in the AU or UK) - What I want to know is:

1) Are they the best pull-up diaper, or are there pull-up adult diapers?
2) How well do they absorb? Would a 16 year old be able to wet without leaking, or would padding be needed?
3) Would a person who's 4'9' and about 120 lbs. fit into GoodNites?

The reason why I'm asking is, after I scope out the land of my dorm area, I may buy some, provided that they fit me. I, also, tend to have fine-motor skills issues - they aren't terrible, but I feel that taping would cause me trouble, hence why I want pull-ups. You guys have been really good at answering my questions, so I thought you could help on this. Thanks.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
1) there are adult Pull-ups.

2) Depends on your bladder size.

3) yes, they make them that size.

4) I was taller than you when I was 5.

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1) There are adult pull-ups but goodnites are pretty good.

2) They should take one wetting MAX. And you have to go slow or it will leak fast.

3) It should fit thats actually in the designed size.

Underjams are good to. They seem to hold more but the sizes rip for larger folks but that might not be a problem for you due to your size.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1.) Are they the best? Probably not, but they are pretty good and well made. I hear great things about Libero Night Comfort, GOO.N Mamypoko and others, but I can't seam to get them here in the US. There are way more adult pull-us than kids. Most of them are crap.

2.) If worn and wet properly they actually hold quite a bit. Make sure you run your fingers through the leg gathers after you put them on and don't flood them.

3.) You are at the upper end of the size limit but they should fit. If they don't its not a huge deal since they also make great stuffers in adult diapers.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm 6'3" and weight around 196 lbs. I can fit in goodnites width-wise but they ride a little (read: very little) low on my buttocks :p
[I have a 32" waist and 37" hips] You should be able to fit in them perfectly.

Also, they hold quite a bit when they're snug and you run your fingers through the leak guards.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Designed for teens... so I would guess that they would be best for teenagers - which applies to you. Sure there's better stuff, but they do the trick.
2) How well do they absorb? Would a 16 year old be able to wet without leaking, or would padding be needed?
I've used them and they took one wetting no problem. I doubt they would take much more though.
You're 4 feet and 9 feet? That's... :thinking:... bloody tall!
On a serious note, you should have no problem whatsoever getting into one.

You guys have been really good at answering my questions, so I thought you could help on this. Thanks.
Having not answered any of them - except this one - you're welcome, squire! :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Goodnights are nice to wear, they look nice and feel nice, but as a diaper for an adult or even a teen I would say there close to useless,

I would rather wear a oversized adult diaper, just so I could enjoy it longer without leaks.

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
1.) From what ive read, there are better pull-ups available. Actuall walk-in stores its up there next to adult pull-ups

2.) I had no real trouble with wettings, it took to small wettings with me. Though as most said 1 is probably your best bet. I couldnt really sit without leaking after the second wetting.

3.) You should. I am 5' 7" and 105lbs. Got a 24-25" waist and about 26-27" hips. So i am fairly skinny and they fit me perfectly. Depending on your hip and waist it should fit you just as well.

D

Deleted member 221

the drynites work pretty well...for bedwetting... well not really, they leak alot, 1 wetting max though.. don't flood it, better to get a real diaper though

Scritcher

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
@ Dash: I meant I'm 4 feet, 9 inches. ^^;

Anyway, thanks for the help, guys!

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi all,

Just got some of the L-XL Goodnites (supposedly up to 125 lbs+)... do you think it matters much in terms of preventing leaking to double up on them if I have to do a serious wetting or it's not gonna help much? I suppose there's one way to find out...

DL69047

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I spent many years of my younger days wearing Goodnites to bed. I have to say, They are very good. I would use no other Diaper till I have out grown them. I would flood them most every night and had no problems with leaks.

Tigerfox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I spent many years of my younger days wearing Goodnites to bed. I have to say, They are very good. I would use no other Diaper till I have out grown them. I would flood them most every night and had no problems with leaks.
Same, however, I switched out of them when they started caring more about the designs then the absorbancy. They just wouldn't hold anymore once I hit about 10 or 11. Could have been I grew out of them

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm just finishing up a pack of them, they are far more absorbent than regular pull up(duh), they fit me ok as far as they go. I'm 6 ft 1in I weigh 160 pounds, with a waist of 33 they don't quite leave a crack but just barely. They absorb 1 wetting and then a little more but after that if you sit down you could have a little bit of a mess. This was with the largest size.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Now, I've heard good things about GoodNites (or DryNites in the AU or UK) - What I want to know is:

The reason why I'm asking is, after I scope out the land of my dorm area, I may buy some, provided that they fit me. I, also, tend to have fine-motor skills issues - they aren't terrible, but I feel that taping would cause me trouble, hence why I want pull-ups. You guys have been really good at answering my questions, so I thought you could help on this. Thanks.

1. For a teenager that wants that attractiveness of a baby diaper and who cannot fit into baby diapers or toddler pullups (I can still manage) Goodnites are a good substitute for adults.

2. A Goodnite can still manage a small wetting but not a flood. I would say a baby diaper or a stuffer can be used to maximize capacity. Remember that this pullup is designed in mind for bedwetters between the ages of 6-14 who don't flood when sleeping. I would recommend a stuffer to maximize capacity since it is unpredictable as to what a 16 year old's bladder can hold.

3. I would recommend the size for 65-125+ lbs since proportionwise (4'9" 120 lbs) it would be reasonable. I am 5'8" 142 lbs and Goodnites of that size fit me perfectly.

They are overall a great product. For your size underjams are a good option as well but the sides will tear off easily but has more capacity than a Goodnite. I prefer a Goodnite though because underjams have a tight fit that a erect penis can't hold. The girls ones are cute though. For goodnites either gender can work but for boys who are dl the girls ones can be better since the landing pad is between the legs and when you tuck down you can get the best coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.