goodnites not staying on the shelves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
when in walmart i always wander through the diaper isle. last week when i did the older man stocking shelves was there. i screwed up my courage and asked why the section of big kid diapers always looks half empty. he said he fills it almost every day (unlike the rest of the diapers). he said he cant keep them stocked; there must be a boat load of big kids wetting in this town. and sales kerp going up.

i wonder if the rest of you are seeing the same thing, or am I just in a bed wetting mecca and I didnt even know it.

It's possible there's other DLs buying them, and I'd love to hope that, but I feel the usual best explanation for that is IC / special needs older kids who are buying them.

There's really not a whole ton of options available for that market which is a major shame.

Not easily accessible ones through grocery stores at least.

bedwetting is common

that and from what I've read, potty training is starting later and not finishing as early

Bedwetting is pretty common, also there could be several smaller AB/DLs in that town that use Goodnites (they aren't great, but they are decent and readily available at most stores, unlike a decent enough Adult Diaper).

I've actually found a lot of Goodnites at a great sale price at my local Walmart and Rite-Aid (Walmart for the L/XL PullUp Goodnites; Rite-Aid for the "Pad" Style that you put in Underwear) in the past, but nothing in a while (I've seen Goodnites on sale in the same Walmart a few times since my biggest score, but they were almost full price)

I grew up wearing Goodnites, they're prettymuch the only game in town once you outgrow Pullups and parents aren't likely to look into incontinence products until they outgrow those. So, I'd imagine it's bedwetters and incontinent kids getting them.

There are a lack of product available for bigger kids/"babies". Once I stopped fitting into pull-ups, it was goodnites until I was about 29. Finally was able to get ABU Diapers.
I don't know what special needs kids/adults do. All I ever see in the adult diaper section are womens thin ones, that are certainly not going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back