Goodnites Nighttime Bedwetting Underwear, Boys' XL

ABCoder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
would this fit an adult?

ABCoder said:
would this fit an adult?
Simple answer, yes. I've worn the XL GoodNites and I'm 185-190lb, 5'11. If you're a bit over that it may be difficult to fit. But it should fit most people decently. Maybe a bit tight for some.

Reactions: ABCoder
Omg301 said:
Simple answer, yes. I've worn the XL GoodNites and I'm 185-190lb, 5'11. If you're a bit over that it may be difficult to fit. But it should fit most people decently. Maybe a bit tight for some.
is it also comfortable for day time wear?

ABCoder said:
I'm 5' 6", 162 lb., and wear an XL Goodnite daily for some relatively minor dribbling/urge needs. I had been using just a pad inside my underwear, but decided to move to the Goodnite on a daily basis. They fit me fine, are comfortable to wear, and provide the protection I need at this moment.

Reactions: DanElmontan
At 6’3” 185lbs with a 32” waist they just fit me. They are quite low in the rise and very discreet, I’ve worn one all day without using it save for a few dribbles and spurts and it held up pretty well.

I’m 6’1”, 166 pounds, and have a 33” waist and I wear them during the day and they fit perfectly.

ABCoder said:
Yeah, I've worn to work before but I obviously don't let loose in them much because they can't take a lot. But, definitely comfortable enough. More comfortable than some adult pull ups to be fair.

how do they handle #3 accidents?

Reactions: DanElmontan, Omg301 and sambus
ABCoder said:
That I'm not sure of. Haven't tried that. I still think if you can, you should try to get actual adult diapers - they feel a lot better anyways.

Omg301 said:
That I'm not sure of. Haven't tried that. I still think if you can, you should try to get actual adult diapers - they feel a lot better anyways.
I think maybe training pants are better for #3.
both price and humpability

ABCoder said:
I think maybe training pants are better for #3.
both price and humpability
Oh sorry you meant for like masturb-- ok. Yeah, training pants like goodnites would be great for it! A lot easier to feel the movement when you hump or touch. Highly recommend it. :p

• Wow
Reactions: PullupAndy and ABCoder
ABCoder said:
They work fine. The front is tall enough to contain the mess.

I’ve worn them since I was 15, and they work well for my needs, for #3, they work very very well, actual weight is 173,2lb and waist around 38-39" and the XL fits me like a glove, its like the perfect fit, not tight, just comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
CodyBaby said:
I wear them since I'm 15, and they work well for my needs, for #3, they work very very well, actual weight is 173,2lb and waist around 38-39" and the XL fits me like a glove, its like the perfect fit, not tight, just comfortable.
You shouldn’t be here if you’re under 18. Or did you meant you wore them since you were 15 years old.

Im 230 5ft10in and they fit. Barely. I just dont have the trust factor like I do an abena pullup.

jamiejamie said:
You shouldn’t be here if you’re under 18. Or did you meant you wore them since you were 15 years old.
I'm 42, I really mean it was the first thing I tried as an ABDL, its what I use since I was 15, and it works fine for me, I sadly can't edit my message to correct my mistake.

Last edited:
Back