Goodnites Improved now with waistband

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I was shopping at my local supermarket and always like to walk down the diaper isle, when i got to the goodnites I notices that they said improved so i stoped in looked and they are saying they have improved the protection and now have put a waistband into them kind of like whats in the pullups learning design ones now.

They have dirtbikes on them again. More like an underjams design with the image being larger, instead of multiple small images there are only one or two on the front. They have a softer feel to them like pullups and less of the paper feel like the older goodnites with the soccer players. They feel slightly thicker and the sides feel like they will definately hold up and not stretch out as badly as the older ones. They may even be a bit larger in width and length than the older ones (though not to much) I am glad they went back to dirtbikes they look really cool. (not much of a soccer person)

Hope this helps everyone.

G

gamebaby

I will have to try them but i think they have been out for a while.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
First time i have seen them on the shelf, thought i would share is all. There wasnt a thread on them already.

G

gamebaby

Well im just saying i didnt mean to say this was a bad idea.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
No worries, I didnt take it that way. Just thought some people who havent seen them would like to know is all. Cheers :)

Role
Diaper Lover
damn I just spent my allowance on the old versions =(

but I don't see anything about them on goodnites.com?

renround

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wow i just bought some of the old style tonight, i think the soccer ones are smaller then the race car ones.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
the soccer ones have been the smallest thus far, but now that underjams are out Goodnites is really revamping their product. I know the capacity has gone up from the old soccer player ones, as well as the feeling of the materials. Sorry my camera has died I had a funeral for it a few weeks ago. Saving up to buy a new one.

Hope this helps someone.

trevorboy69

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
cant wait to find out what they look like and how they feel. Anyone else find these new goodnites?

DprdC

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Just went to the store and didn't see any. Still intrigued about this and I hope its true Goodnites revamped their product a little bit.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hmm, if they've increased the absorbency and capacity, I just may be up for buying some...

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I borrowed a friends camera to take some photos to post here, please exuse the quality they arent the greatest.

*Edit I have placed them into my members gallery, thats where i ended up loading them and dont know how to move them into the public gallery. So if you want to see them you can look in there.

Hope u like them.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm glad to see that they're bigger. I guess they decided to listen to parents who complained about the sizes being too small

I wonder what the girls version looks like.

renround

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
would you say that these are as big as the race car ones? Those fit me just fine but the soccer ones are really hard to get up, im thinking about just trying to find these new ones and use the ones i just got as stuffers

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ya i may look into them because im going to be buying some soon i will probably just get real diapers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.