Goodnites fit me well, how about pampers?

butwaittheresmore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Goodnites l/xl fit me really well. I'm thinking of trying out size 7 pampers cruisers. Would they fit?

Reactions: KrankyPants
butwaittheresmore said:
Goodnites l/xl fit me really well. I'm thinking of trying out size 7 pampers cruisers. Would they fit?
They wont. Largest size of Pull-Ups tend to be size of S/M Goodnites and at the same time Size 6s and Size 7s tend to be near if not closer to the size of the smallest pull-up size possible. That's not taking into account that L/XL Goodnites have also been adjusted for bigger sizes. My advice is invest in proper AB diapers if you want some prints and actual usability.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and butwaittheresmore
I have tried.. I used to be quite slim about 28 inch waist. Once. I'm now 36. But even at my best I couldn't really make it work. Sure you can stick those tapes. But honestly it doesn't look right and doesn't work.. if you want the full experience ABDL Diaper is best.. you can always try cloth? I did fit baby cloth . I made hourglass shape on Terry cloth nappy and pinned on. Plastic adult cover. That works..

Reactions: butwaittheresmore
butwaittheresmore said:
Unfortunately they wouldn't even come close. Now if you fit really well in say S/M Ninjamas or Pull-Ups then maybe it would be worth a shot.

If you can fit in pullups 4t-5t you will fit size 7 pampers and size 6 luvs. Memories.... 😚

Not even close… I need my velcro extenders for any size 6/7 diaper and I can fit large Goodnites with ease…

If you're deadset on using baby diapers, it is possible with some tight boxer briefs and tab extenders. No hot glue gun, just rip off the back 2 tabs on any pampers diaper and connect them to the clean baby diaper. Not exactly like wearing them as is but I go out in public, change my pampers and enjoy wetting in them whenever I crave a pampers. I like my diaper variety 😁

• Love
Reactions: jsto156, Pamperzonly, HomeAlone and 1 other person
eBay sells size 8 Pampers from U.K. That would be a little closer to fitting.

Reactions: Pamperzonly
butwaittheresmore said:
I wear size 6&7 pampers cruisers, babydry and swaddlers. I'm 5'10" 180

Size 6 fits!! I’m just back from Walmart. Even when I got a little excited they were okay. I did add some clear packing tape on the tapes to be safe. (Pic soon!). Also, I got XL goodnights. Wow! Huge! About 1.5 inches longer when next to the L/XL. Perfect fit. I’m 5’10”. 29” waist, 135lbs.

Attachments

• 88B42CB1-2263-4C75-8320-B939014BD496.jpeg
    88B42CB1-2263-4C75-8320-B939014BD496.jpeg
    815.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 7A078DEB-5F47-4EB5-A50C-D465DDF5053C.jpeg
    7A078DEB-5F47-4EB5-A50C-D465DDF5053C.jpeg
    793.5 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: jsto156
Back