GoodNites (DryNites) users: Are you a cross-diaperer?

Boy or girl GoodNites (DryNites)?

• I'm male, and I wear the boy GoodNites (DryNites).

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • I'm male, and I wear the girl GoodNites (DryNites).

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • I'm female, and I wear the girl GoodNites (DryNites).

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I'm female, and I wear the boy GoodNites (DryNites).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm (other gender identity), and I wear the boy GoodNites (DryNites).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm (other gender identity), and I wear the girl GoodNites (DryNites).

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don't wear GoodNites (DryNites); I just wanted to take a poll! :-P

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
The reason for this question will come later. :) Hopefully the question and poll choices are self-explanatory. Feel free to justify or elaborate on your choice with a comment.

---

I don't buy GoodNites often, but when I do, I usually get the girl kind. Why? It's probably some combination of having a sissy side and thinking that girl stuff, in general, looks a bit more childish/babyish.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I prefer the boys version but I had some packs of the girls one in the past, some people say they are more geared for males because the padding is more in the middle where the usual adults have their things go, but I didn't really notice to much difference, I might grab another pack of the girls one, but for now my next purchase if I can find them will probably be the Huggies Slip-On size 6...

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
To big to fit in them although the Girl's GoodNites are cute! :)

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
though I'm not sissy, I get the girls ones just so I don't look like I'm buying them for me.... though I prefer to get M4s or Cushies whenever possible. they are more functional. I do fit into the goodnites but as I'm a heavy wetter, they don't hold a full wetting for me.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When I was into Drynites, I tried both variants - getting the girls one was a huge mistake, because they were small to the point of being painful. However whenr I wore Drynites, I would stuff it with a Pampers size 6 - this stage is way over now (having discovered the joy that is, well, adult nappies ;) )

JessicaSunRunner

えと....あの
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I prefer the Girls' GoodNites because the designs on it are really cute, and I don't wear them I just add them to my collection.

betabike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I like the girls Drynites because the design is cuter and they look really good on, haven't tried the new design ones yet

Skywishes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It dose not really matter for me, But I do (when I can/feel like it) buy the girls goodnites for the sole reason of "they are cute, thats all" .... :iagree::wts6Ar:

babyyoni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
i like the girl bettr cuse of the looks, but will wear what i can get,

Kaiden

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've always worn the boy ones, large and sometimes medium. Last time I bought drynites (last week I think) I picked up a pack of girls large because I read somewhere they were more absorbant?

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
GoodNites are too small for me, so I just took the poll. ;)

GoodnitesLover64

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In the three years I've been wearing them I have never once gotten the boys ones. They look too much like underwear IMO, and they look thinner as well. Perhaps I should give them a chance, idk

grst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't think the girls ones are cute at all. I am a boy, and any time I buy something gender specific , it's boys. I honestly don't find anything designed for girls to be "cute".

kennyrallen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
If they would fit me ether one would be fine with me. Only the diaper-er would know.

LittleAcorn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm male, and I picked the girl Goodnites option. But that's only a slight preference. I do think the girl designs are a little bit cuter than the boys - the skateboard/camo thing doesn't really do it for me.

The first time I bought goodnites I bought the girl designs, because I thought people would be less likely to think they're for me. I quickly realized that was silly, and bought the boy designs next time. The most recent time, however, I got the girl ones because that was all they had in L/XL. For the most part I don't like looking at myself in diapers/goodnites, so the pattern doesn't really matter to me.

Some people say that girl's goodnites are better for men because they're more absorbency between the legs, which is important if your male bits are pointing down. I haven't done any comparisons, but I think they're exactly the same. From a manufacturing perspective that makes a lot more sense too, since you just need to swap out the plastic and elastic sides to switch between designs.

Next time I've been thinking I'll try a store brand, since it's possible to get those in all white. I'm just wondering if they're as stretchy as goodnites, since I'm at the upper end of the "fit" range. I'd really like the My Little Pony pull-ups (because ponies! and not because I'm a sissy), but there's no way those will fit.

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't often wear drynites but I clearly prefer boys designs

Clarity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Male and I wear the girls as you can see in my profile picture haha! The designs are so cute. The boys ones are so ugly in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.