Goodnite + tru-fit insert anyone tried it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram15l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I thought about it today wonder if it would be any better to put the underwear inserts in the goodnite Pull-up, I know there is 50 other diaps I could like but they are my favorite

I've done this more times than I can count, its really fun, and the capacity is upped a ton. You get the cute, fun design of a Goodnite and you can wet so much more. Good luck.

ram15l said:
I thought about it today wonder if it would be any better to put the underwear inserts in the goodnite Pull-up, I know there is 50 other diaps I could like but they are my favorite

Our friend Riley Kilo tested them some time ago =) : here is her review ;)

[video=youtube;m7-xd415gQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7-xd415gQs[/video]

LittleOphelia said:
Our friend Riley Kilo tested them some time ago =) : here is her review ;)

I think OP was asking about stuffing Goodnites disposable pants with a Tru-Fit booster pad, rather than the other way around (as mentioned in the video review of Tru-Fit). I've tried this before but the Goodnites disposable pants leg leak guards don't seem tall enough to accommodate the extra thickness of the booster pad without risking leaks.

Interesting person and videos.

I use the goodnite insert in all my diapers. right now I'm sitting in a Depends 3 tape brief with a goodnite insert. i have my freshly washed and dried onesie on so its nice and tight.

I've tried the goodnites a while ago, I'm surprised on how much it could hold for goodnite brand, but for me it was too small and wasn't cozy

last night i did the goodnite with a goodnite insert as a stuffer and it swelled up quite a bit. once it was at max it leaked. i knew it would so i put on a diaper over it. boy was it thick.

abdl36 said:
last night i did the goodnite with a goodnite insert as a stuffer and it swelled up quite a bit. once it was at max it leaked. i knew it would so i put on a diaper over it. boy was it thick.

did you cut open the back side of the goodnight so it could soak into the outer diaper?

no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back