Goodnite Boxers Find

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So, I drive around a lot for work. And I decided to stop in a store as I was about to head home and stretch my legs before the long drive. As normal, I went to the diaper isle. Sometimes I'll find some older packages of stuff that I know people are wanting and I'll pick them up.

I couldn't believe what I saw. The old Goodnite boxers. Discontinued since 2010. Between two stores that I stopped at, there was 38 packages. All L/XL Girls. I was hoping I'd find of the boy ones, but no luck. I have no idea why I did it, but I bought them all. They were also seriously reduced in price. So it wasn't very expensive to buy them.

I've been collecting the Goodnite packages since the 90's, but this was the first time that I ever bought any of the girl ones. Might try to resell them. Not sure.

Reactions: FunSizeJake and DOT
Cool find! I actually have had better luck with the girls style. I prefer the boys style but the girls seems functions better for me

Reactions: WillieSmalls
I remember I bought like 4 cases of the boxer ones when they first came out I was skinny enough to fit in them although they were a little on the tight side. I ended up selling most on ebay I really didn't like them. But it would be fun to have just one to look at once and a while.

What store did you find it at?

And to add I have never seen a boxer style goodnite!

It still bothers me why they made the bixers smaller than the regular Goodnites.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
AnimeDude892 said:
What store did you find it at?

A Store called: 'Walls Bargain Stores'. It's a store that buys inventory from other stores that have gone out of business. So you never know what they will have in stock. They have a wide variety of stuff. Beds, clothes, shoes, furniture, cleaning products, office supplies, kid's toys, medical stuff, etc.

You could go one day, and they have everything that you were needing to get. Other times, they might not have anything that you went in there to buy, and you have to go to a different store.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
12srepaid said:
It still bothers me why they made the bixers smaller than the regular Goodnites.

Same here. The boxers needed to be bigger than the regular Goodnite briefs. I never understood why they did that.

Reactions: 12srepaid
DOT said:
And to add I have never seen a boxer style goodnite!

Did you do an image search after seeing me mention it here?

Dang, I missed a typo. (bixers should have been boxers) :(

The Tru-fits were also smaller than the regular Goodnites.

Last edited:
It's all good. I knew what you meant. No worries.

And you haven’t brought me any HMPH!

CrinklyConnor said:
And you haven’t brought me any HMPH!
Come to TTFC. I'll try to bring a couple packages.

Back