Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello I wanted to know if anyone has tried the new goodnight and how absorbent are they?I want to know if I should use them as some diaper doublers.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I use them as stuffers and they are pretty effective. They swell quite a bit and I'm on my 5th pack of these. They are great.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've used/use them. They are very absorbent and overall a pretty good product.

PaddedArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes. They are really amazing for a doubler. I use them with regular goodnites and they are absolutely wonderful. They should work fine with pretty much anything.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yes. They are really amazing for a doubler. I use them with regular goodnites and they are absolutely wonderful. They should work fine with pretty much anything.

I can confirm this, they work really well, I'm about to get a new pack of theses pads tomorrow, they do a wonderful job in a regular goodnites and also used them as stuffer in a regular cheap adult diaper (Equate brand from Wal-Mart) in a recent trip to the movies and they do an excellent job also.

Bronie07

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I just bough some today. I was tempted to try them out. However they are way too small! Very tight, on the bright side they hold more than regular good nites. Also very discreet. I wore them arund all and couldn't tell i was wearing them. Overall id rate them a 7/10

Last edited:

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Try one of the pads in a regular GoodNites, you'll be in heaven I can tell you from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.