Not open for further replies.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I was curious about sizing for Goodnights. I always read about people talking about wearing Goodnights diapers for kids, but I've checked out the sizing and it recommends a max weight of 125 lbs. How do some of you adults fit in them? I can safely assume that most of you aren't petite women(for obvious reasons lol), so what am I missing? I'm 5'11" and 200lbs with a 36in. waist if it matters. I look forward to hearing from you guys! :)

WeldItUp

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm just a little smaller than you at 5'10, 185, and capable of wearing them. I don't just mean lounging around either. To get them on, run your hands down into the waistband and give it a few stretches outward. I find the hardest part is getting them around my quads.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
It really all depends ( pun intended ) on your build, but from what Iv'e heard overall is that for the most part wearing one with a 32 or 34 in is even stretching it . I looked into getting them, and got some girl goodnites in that size a few years ago, for myself I fit ( barely ) I was a 30 in waist then . Having said that I would believe by comparison when putting it on it would be like putting on a pampers size 7, stretching it and using some duct tape to fasten each end .

Hope this helps ! Pamperedyellowone

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Beyond the tight fit and low rise, GoodNites (and UnderJams, and Pull-Ups, and Easy-Ups) all have a super-narrow crotch -- a good deal narrower than even a baby diaper. There just ain't room for a guy's fully-developed "junk," so you'll probably end up with gapping issues right where you don't want them. If you are small enough in the hips/waist to stretch into these, caution is still advised when using them.

UnderJams are smaller, but a good deal stretchier. That said, the sides are weaker, and some people find that they tear. Strangely, though I have a 38" waist -- and 44" hips (where the diaper actually lands) -- I've been able to wear UnderJams without issue for hours. But, again, the narrow crotch issue is the killer. If I don't run my finger down the leak guards and position them just so, and then go very slowly, I'll have an accident.

AuraBlaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
As for how I fit in Goodnites, I weigh about 125 pounds, so they actually fit me somewhat correctly, though I find stretching baby diapers is better because they hold more.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think the OP is too big to make practical use of them, I would say try a small pack of them anyway. Worst case you rip the sides off and use them as stuffers in adult diapers.

buridan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I weigh 185-190 lbs. and have a 35" waist. I can squeeze into GoodNites, but they're uncomfortably tight, and they look ridiculous. The sides are all stretched out, and the back of the GoodNite does not come close to fully covering my rear end. I wouldn't dare even trying to wet one.

Trying GoodNites was a total waste of $15 for me. Save your money, and buy something designed for people our size.

Noodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well Goodnites for the most part as some have said are for youth, kids who will not be expected to exceed 110lbs.

Generally for the adult community I tend to suggest Goodnites for anyone around 30" waist since anything beyond that on Large will just make it fit like some kind of odd thong that is just trying to break itself. If you do want to try something stretchy I would suggest Underjams but from personal experience they just dont really compare to Goodnites considering thier hold is adequate at best and they do tend to be smaller than their Huggies counterpart.

(Also leak guards, even if you do manage to squeeze into them you gotta make sure the leak guards will actually work or you're gonna be looking at a wet seat/bed/floor)

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I fit into Goodnites because I have a skinny waist and normally weigh between 120-130 pounds.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So I was curious about sizing for Goodnights. I always read about people talking about wearing Goodnights diapers for kids, but I've checked out the sizing and it recommends a max weight of 125 lbs.
current Goodnites/drynites are designed for up to age 10. the currently stated maximums of age/weight originate from the original versions which were larger than the current; the current ones are actually a slightly modified (in the cut of the elastication) 7-10 years model of the original version.

View attachment 21131
in the pic, B is the current design, albeit without prints; A is the original 7-10 years size and C the 10+ (10-15 years).

even on the target age-range, the current version doesn't fit properly (with the waistband at the waist).

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Thanks everyone! I might try a girls sample pack for sure now. I just like the ideas of secret padding :) If that doesn't work, what other diapers would you suggest that are relatively discreet and I would assume much more useful? :p Thanks a bunch :)

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I can wear them comfortably since I am very slim and my height is about 5'5" and the sides are stretchy, so they could fit people with a bigger waist size and weight but not comfortably. I can't suggest anything else, but cloth cover diapers are discreet, the absorption is better and they won't make too much noise.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I can wear them comfortably since I am very slim and my height is about 5'5" and the sides are stretchy, so they could fit people with a bigger waist size and weight but not comfortably. I can't suggest anything else, but cloth cover diapers are discreet, the absorption is better and they won't make too much noise.

Thanks! I didn't even think about the cloth diapers :) I'm still gonna try to cut down to around 160 and see where it goes :)

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've wondered this question a lot myself too, when i was in like 8th-9th grade i got goodnights 125+ and they fit perfect, Then i was like 120-140lbs ish, but i was shorter like maybe in the middle of 5' somewhere, now im 23 and im about 6'0" and 150-160lbs, my waist size(pants) hasnt changed much at all like maybe an inch or 2, currently i wear 31-32in waist pants/shorts, im right at the lower end of abena mediums and can fit into an abena small though snugly. I imagine i can still fit them, but i havent tried yet, do to mixed reviews/results, as well as product changes having an obvious effect too. I AM A GUY! If i could still fit goodnights, i would probably wear them daily in place of underwear, which would help me to get to where i want to be with diaper wearing. Any Help? Comments?

curious88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm 5'10.5" 138 lb 28- 29 inch waist. They fit me really well and are extremely comfortable.

Edit: Some people mentioned not enough room for their junk but my flaccid penis is ~ 4 inches long and while it would be nice to have a wider crotch area, the diaper is still comfortable for me.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I've wondered this question a lot myself too, when i was in like 8th-9th grade i got goodnights 125+ and they fit perfect, Then i was like 120-140lbs ish, but i was shorter like maybe in the middle of 5' somewhere, now im 23 and im about 6'0" and 150-160lbs, my waist size(pants) hasnt changed much at all like maybe an inch or 2, currently i wear 31-32in waist pants/shorts, im right at the lower end of abena mediums and can fit into an abena small though snugly. I imagine i can still fit them, but i havent tried yet, do to mixed reviews/results, as well as product changes having an obvious effect too. I AM A GUY! If i could still fit goodnights, i would probably wear them daily in place of underwear, which would help me to get to where i want to be with diaper wearing. Any Help? Comments?

You pretty much explained exactly what I was wondering. Also, I too may consider wearing in place of underwear, as that sounds awesome :) Just gotta drop weight haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 5'10.5" 138 lb 28- 29 inch waist. They fit me really well and are extremely comfortable.

Edit: Some people mentioned not enough room for their junk but my flaccid penis is ~ 4 inches long and while it would be nice to have a wider crotch area, the diaper is still comfortable for me.

My flaccid penis is pretty tiny lol. What style do you use? Boys or girls?

Successful thread is successful :)

curious88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Boys... though I would be interested in the girls sometime just to see how the absorbency differs.
You pretty much explained exactly what I was wondering. Also, I too may consider wearing in place of underwear, as that sounds awesome :) Just gotta drop weight haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Boys... though I would be interested in the girls sometime just to see how the absorbency differs.

My flaccid penis is pretty tiny lol. What style do you use? Boys or girls?

Successful thread is successful :)

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little

I don't suppose the girls would have a wider waist measurement, would they? Right now I'm rocking a 36in waist and know for a fact I can't get to 28-29in even if I try. At one point I was 168lbs (my lowest in years), but I'm sure my waist was around 32in then. Here's hoping one size fits me :)

curious88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good Luck!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't suppose the girls would have a wider waist measurement, would they? Right now I'm rocking a 36in waist and know for a fact I can't get to 28-29in even if I try. At one point I was 168lbs (my lowest in years), but I'm sure my waist was around 32in then. Here's hoping one size fits me :)

Good Luck... They are't tight on me at all so maybe they will fit you ok.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Good Luck!!

- - - Updated - - -

Good Luck... They are't tight on me at all so maybe they will fit you ok.

Thanks man! I'm totally picking some up now. I can't wait for assassins creed style padding :) I love blending in and being anonymous, so this'll be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.