Goodnight XL vs Depends L

srmousse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm 250lb guy that wears depends pullups size large. I bought a pack of goodnight XL more or of curiosity than anything else. I figured they'd make good suffers. The crazy thing is, the passing on the diagnosis is LARGER than the depends!!! Yes, you read right, the padding on the goodnight is the same width and a full two inches longer than the padding on the depends! Mind you, the depends padding does not extend all the way up the back like the pullups do, but what in the world?! It makes me wonder, why in the world do we not have better adult pull ups?!? Why do we not have simple printed pullups... I'm not talking full abdl pullups, but even the new goodnight XL are nice and simple, but more than plain grey or worse, white. Also those two extra inches would sure be nice. The padding ending where it does makes them prone to leaks when sitting...

I know the whole why can't we have baby diapers in adult sizes schtick had been played before... But these goodnight are already so stubborn close to what we want/need.

I do know depends are not the greatest diaper/pull-up by any stretch of the imagination, but I have minor daytime incontenience and the are sufficient for me... most days... Not to mention cheap and readily available...

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, Danielgartin6993 and DLScottsman
Depends leaked on me once, I was so embarrassed

Back