goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm leaveing the site for awhile guys. I just need sometime to get my head straight. I dont know when (or if) I will be bk but if I do it won't be soon. I hope to see u all again

Goodbye
Celtic

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Goodbye for now, hope things work out for you.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm leaveing the site for awhile guys. I just need sometime to get my head straight. I dont know when (or if) I will be bk but if I do it won't be soon. I hope to see u all again

Goodbye
Celtic
Aw! I enjoyed having you around! Please don't leave forever! See you when you come back. :(

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Bye! You problobly will never read this post... But uh. Come back now ya herd!?

Edit: Mr. 500! W00t!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I learned alot from u, I learned that i'm not alone anymore because I have u as friend. I wish that I could meet u in person so that way u don't have to feel alone or depressed. I was happy to find u, someone who is jus like me. We were always there for each other when were down. I really hope that u will come back so i can help u feel happy again.
Goodbye means forever, farewell means till we meet again. please let it be farewell :(

Remember we're all here for u.

And thank u for helping me become strong, and for teaching me how to care for others.

Even though u say goodbye, I still would say farewell...my friend.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
:hug: we will miss you, I hope you come back.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Sorry to read about your needing to leave for awhile. Always sad to see respected members disappear from the forums. Hope you can get things sorted out in your life, and whatever decisions you make will be to your benefit as a person. Take care!

~Pramrider

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Nooooooo...don't leave! *grabs your leash and holds on tight*

Seriously, though, take your time off TB/DL sites and see if you can get your problems sorted out, and when you have the time and opportunity, come back, or at least pop your head in for a short visit.

Peachy

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hope things work out for you Celtic, however things turn out.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I hope things work out. Sorry to see you going through hard times. You can PM me anytime you need to talk if your online.

Best Wishes!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
YOu may leave but don't stay gone long.WE no you can't resist the adisc charm. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.