Goodbye Rebels :(

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
NOOO... they're stopping the production of the Rearz Rebels!!!! Is it just me, or is Rearz just concentrating on selling AB products now? As a DL, I'm not interested in any other of their designs... 😪

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: tbjay and HieronymusSquash

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah I’m a DL and prefer plain white over anything, but if I am going to wear print, it would be something like the rebels or the Tykables camo. I am not into baby prints at all.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, HieronymusSquash, CheshireCat and 1 other person

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Never was a fan of the design I just hope they dont stop selling safaris

• Love
Reactions: OmiOMy, tbjay and TheOddSunflower

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At least you got lots of warning @Lumos. You can rent a cube van and storage unit and corner the market. 😂. Only partially joking as I wish P&G gave me the knowing nod to when they were tanking Attends in the late 90’s. They were fetching 500/bag during the pandemic government stimmy 💰days.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Look at it this way… most rearz are all similar design correct?

Tomtomthedl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Never tried them, but I'm sorry for your lost. 🤣
Sorry, but I'm just a DL and like the babyish Prints. I'm a fan of the ABUNIVERS.COM stuff. I tried the rearz safari and thay didn't really fit. Good luck with not having the rebels. 🤣
You always have the mary Jane's from foresite.

Reactions: Lumos and iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Rebel prints were okay but the outershell ink dye was blah, It rubbed off and became tacky after extened wear, witch bothered me,
Maybe a re design or update to them, its the 2nd one i see being vaulted or whatever if the last week

Last edited:

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a DL and I definitely love the babyish prints on ABDL diaper. Rearz rebel never appealed to me.
I know the feeling of loss though, it sucks. BareBums are gone now and I really loved those diapers. I mean seriously ABU could have axed the Kiddos, Cushies, PreSchools and especially the Space.

• Love
Reactions: baliebox4916, ShyDiaperBoy, JaysonTheRegressor and 3 others

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I guess the appeal was that they were not so babyish but you could still wear a printed diaper. The Princess 2 print are my all time favorite of Rearz .

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was never a big fan of Rebel's prints. The contrast of black and white on a diaper looks kind of ugly to me. I prefer either white or pastel colors on diapers.

Reactions: ShyDiaperBoy

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Aw man. That is so sad. I’m a DL and don’t like anything that is babyish. Rearz Rebel has been my most ordered diapers of all. I will have to get Crinklz Buccaneers but will miss the front landing zones.

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Rebels were one of my favorite diapers of all times. I mean, I loved the pink ones for obvious reasons, but now that the black version will be gone aswell... makes me sad, since they go sooo well with black lipstick, eyeliner and other accessories to actually keep a dark/gloomy color code... >.<

AtPeace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As a DL, if I wanted to mix it up I'd get the Rebels. Printed but not babyish. Shame they're being discontinued!

Reactions: Lumos, PuffPuffPaci and jamiejamie

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Well I guess I'll go ahead and order the bottle I've been waffling about for the past few months. Before it's gone forever 🤷🏾‍♂️

SoakedinTexas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is a shame. All the good diapers are going by the wayside.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Nowididit said:
I'm a DL and I definitely love the babyish prints on ABDL diaper. Rearz rebel never appealed to me.
I know the feeling of loss though, it sucks. BareBums are gone now and I really loved those diapers. I mean seriously ABU could have axed the Kiddos, Cushies, PreSchools and especially the Space.
I liked barebums.. preschools just didn't do what they promised...
Sometimes it's all about advertising..
The write up can cause us to buy lesser brands .. but hey .. we gotta use em up !
So some get left behind.. not like we can buy everything to try.. 🙁..
But .. Good news is they keep inventing new stuff !!

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
PuffPuffPaci said:
Well I guess I'll go ahead and order the bottle I've been waffling about for the past few months. Before it's gone forever 🤷🏾‍♂️
My only complaint about the Rearz bottles is I didn't discover them when they first came out. Picked up the Rebel Bottle a month ago and loved it so much I bought the Lil Monsters one too.

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
footedpjs said:
My only complaint about the Rearz bottles is I didn't discover them when they first came out. Picked up the Rebel Bottle a month ago and loved it so much I bought the Lil Monsters one too.
it'll be here this weekend weather permitting. im not much of a bottle user anymore, i prefer my silicone sippy lids that can go on just about any cup. However, i like the look of that bottle and ive never had one that was adult size. I used to use the Playtex Drop-Ins (the ones with the bag) for convenience and because i *never* got/drank any air that way. I think it was a colic/gas prevention feature of the bag situation that i liked so much, also, i didnt have to wash the bottle every time. The issue i limited capacity....too many refills. so hopefully this works out, but if not, its still cool.