Goodbye, ADISC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexaod

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know most of you don't know me, and I don't know most of you, but sadly, this will be done: My final post.
Here it goes...
I'm leaving the ADISC AB/TB/DL community.
At first, it was an awesome place that I got to talk about my feelings about being a Teenbaby/DL. And for this, I'm grateful I did!

Now it seems the only things we talk about are Video Games, diapers, pacis and other babyish things. This is okay, but I need to expand my imagination.

This is why I have become a babyfur. I get to keep my TB/DL qualities, and gain so much more in return!

Before I leave forever, I just want you all to know that I have great thanks to you all for makin' me feel like I can tell you almost anything. This has prepared me for the babyfur community SO much! =3

If you truly wish to see this Fox again, follow my DeviantArt page.
Just, please don't pester me on coming back through the page. Rather, encourage me to continue on my path.
Then, (most likely) we can be friends.

"We can hate each other, and we can love one another. However, we cannot do both."

Thank You, and goodbye ADISC. -_-

Role
Private
Now it seems the only things we talk about are Video Games, diapers, pacis and other babyish things.
...ON MY ADISC!? :eek:

But that's cool if you want to leave. I just hope you aren't doing so because we are in a lull period right now.

All the best. :hug:

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
What? There's a babyfur board and a decent amount of babyfurs here. You don't have to feel like you should leave because you're a babyfur, if that's what you mean. But if you still want to leave, then good luck following your path! I hope the path is smooth! :D

I like your art, but I don't really post on FA (even though I've actually joined). So I guess I'll see you, but you won't see me. That sounds creepy. :laugh:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We talk about a ton of other stuff in the off-topic, mature and regulars boards. Really we talk about anything we want to here.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No one cares honestly.

You're not known by anyone and all this thread is is an attention thread. What will happen when you leave is nothing. Forum will go on just as if nothing happened at all. Leave if you want or stay if you want, but you don't have to make a thread about it ESPECIALLY when no one even knows who you are.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
No one cares honestly.

You're not known by anyone and all this thread is is an attention thread. What will happen when you leave is nothing. Forum will go on just as if nothing happened at all. Leave if you want or stay if you want, but you don't have to make a thread about it ESPECIALLY when no one even knows who you are.
I know who he is. Please do not be so insensitive.

Goodbye Hexaod. I'm sorry to see you go, please come back and visit sometime!

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I like your art, but I don't really post on FA (even though I've actually joined). So I guess I'll see you, but you won't see me. That sounds creepy. :laugh:
Nah, sounds like what Will Smith says in the pie shop in Men in Black 2

Good luck to you though Hexaod

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
People talk about diapers on this site? How odd...We should definitely try to stop that

Role
Diaper Lover
He has a point, the amount of talkage about the point of this site is severely lower than what I would prefer to see.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
See ya hexatoad, good luck with whatever may lie ahead.

Ganymade: If he wanted to cause drama, he'd have said stuff differently.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know who he is. Please do not be so insensitive.

Goodbye Hexaod. I'm sorry to see you go, please come back and visit sometime!
I'm not trying to be insensitive im being realistic. Even if it was a really popular member leaving it'd petty much be the same result. Maybe im just cynical.

C

crazyboy

Now it seems the only things we talk about are Video Games, diapers, pacis and other babyish things. This is okay, but I need to expand my imagination. -_-
ummmmm...............wow, i thought this was what we are supposed to talk about? correct me if i am wrong, but,......if you want to talk about something shouldn't you just start a new thread on that topic?:educate:

By the way, there is a baby fur section.:damnpc:

good luck though, i never really saw you anywhere, and the funny thing is probably, nobody even knows who i am:cool:

peace.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.