Good refastanables

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's out there for good adult premium refastanables? Talking atleast 2 retapes or more.

I've had good luck with the new sdk2/cushies2 tapes. They hold very well and can be refastened seeral times. But you're looking for 4 tape and that's a bit harder to get mileage from. Oddly enough though I'd stick with ABU and suggest Little Pawz

I haven't found many 4 tape diapers that can be refastened. I don't get to order as much as I would like so I have to make them last as long as I can. I usually have to tape them a little loose that way I can wear them like pull ups. I have been lucky with the rearz safari, I can redo the tapes a couple of times.

Sorry if it sounded like it but I'm not specifically looking for four tapes I do want to try the sdk and cushies just gotta go through what I currently have (bellisimos, rearz spoiled)

The newly designed Bambino Diapers Magnifico should be just what you seek.
They will probably be available later this year?

LittleICme said:

I am SO looking forward to the Magnifico. As I have tree trunks for legs, many diapers nowadays are uncomfortable around the bottom tape area, not to mention by the time an hour or so passes, they get so folded, smashed, and otherwise destroyed by normal movement that there's nothing left of them to refasten. Aside from ditching everything and going Dry 24/7(pretty much un-refastenable), the Magnifico solves these issues fairly well, in addition to them being super comfy and absorbent :)

Of course, I could just try and lose weight, but ehh, sleep, work, and my grades are a bit more important at the moment. Maybe once the summer hits, I'll try it.

Look into the Tena Stretch Super briefs. One wide velcro fastener on each side.

LittleICme said:

Thank you they sound like just what I want will be definitely getting some to try when they come out

Tykables Overnights have better tapes than pawz for sure. I've been able to adjust the tapes on an overnight way more than enough times than necessary. In my experience, if i can't get it to stick, it's completely my fault. As for pawz if you're already a couple hours in you're much better off leaving the tapes as they are

PaddedChi said:
Tykables Overnights have better tapes than pawz for sure. I've been able to adjust the tapes on an overnight way more than enough times than necessary. In my experience, if i can't get it to stick, it's completely my fault. As for pawz if you're already a couple hours in you're much better off leaving the tapes as they are

The tapes on those two seem to be about the same for me? And yes, moving tapes that have been down for awhile is usually a bad idea. (tho the SDK2 tapes don't really seem to mind!)

XP Medical's own brand "Absorbency Plus" was recently improved, they claim to have added refastenable tapes. I havent tried it yet tough.

AAO said:
Look into the Tena Stretch Super briefs. One wide velcro fastener on each side.
+1!!!!
Love the tena super stretch! Thin, pretty absorbant and wick really well!
Anything with a velcro "tape" will refasten very well. I think cloth backed cushies are velcro too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back