Good Plastic Pants?

nwm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
We do still keep disposable diapers around (there are times it just make more seance to us them, and situations where I doubt cloth diapers would be a real option) - but have been using mostly cloth diapers.
When we got the cloth diapers, also got plastic pants and diaper pins from the same place, Likely should have got more pants (5 pairs) but kind of glad we did not now! The diapers seem to be fine, but it's only been about 4-5 months, and within the past week, two of the pants developed a rip (won't do much good now. :() so for sure need more now! - But would really like something that will last longer than that. Really do not care how loud they are, or anything else really, just that they last.
(The diaper pins don't seem to last all that long either, but that's not an immediate concern.)

I use these daily with my disposable diapers!

Last edited:
Reactions: PeeJayTee and Jonnythepony
That looks like a PUL product, which I was going to suggest. They can last years and you can wash them in the washing machine. I never put plastic pants in the dryer. As for vinyl plastic pants, I rinse them in the shower and never use soap on them as anything derived from petroleum will deteriorate and dry out vinyl causing them to crack.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I like Haian plastic pants over my cloth diapers. They last forever, if you take care of them. Wash in machine delicate cycle; dry in the dryer-- several pairs of plastic pants with 3 bath towels on low heat for 10 minutes. When dry, put a little bit of powder inside them and keep them in your drawer till ready to be used.

Reactions: Trina and sissybaby34
I have been wearing Kleinert's Duralite pants for seven months and still as good as new. Vert light, not hot except when working outside. Highly recommended and available on Amazon.

Back