• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Good ol' Adisc (AKA, fart jokes are no fun.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was going to try a fart joke in my thread-title, considering I became known as an old fart on the chat yesterday. But I opted out of that for the sake of seriousness :D.

Hello everyone. My name is Kuzzy.
I was a swashbuckler on this marvellous ship-of-the-line back in the old days when she was named TBDL. After the sudden and quite shocking sinking of her a few years ago, I decided to take some time off and attend unimportant off-site stuff - like my education. Having got that little problem out of my way (for now) I feel honoured to be back. I can see many new usernames on the list, but also a few old ones, which are two good things packed in one. For those who know me, it's very nice to see you all again. For those of you who don't know me; I look forward to getting to know you all better. Adisc is evolving... and you are all part of that development being made. And that is wonderful news for anyone coming back to the site. Just makes me sorry I wasn't here for the ride!

In real life I'm a guy, I live in Sweden and I've have been a TB\AB most of my life. As most people my age I scurry around trying to figure out what life will offer me in the future. At the moment I'm looking at a career in aviation; although the market is especially harsh right now. Other interests of semi-professional status are directing and journalism... and on the more amateur side I draw, cook and enjoy the once-in-awhile stray apocalypse or "what-if" book ;-).

Take care!
- Kuzzy

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
KUZZEH!!! I remember you... vaguely :)
Nah, I remember you, but I might remember you better if you dig out your old avatar.

Welcome back!

Hey, we should have a "use your old school avatar" week...

--Danny :ninja:

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*GASP!*

(kuzzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

do we dare suppose he'll stay this time? i hope i hope i hope!

*sets out a saucer of milk to tempt kuzzy to stay*

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
OK Kuzzy, now for a formal welcome back. Welcome Back Kuzzy, I remember you very well!!! Glad another *oldtimer* has decided to return to ADISC!:)

~Pramrider

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Other
*snugs a kuzzy* so glad to have ya back dude ^^

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't remeber you but welcome back, your avatar is cute. :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
/me is happy to see you come in from the cold. BTW, many veteran members are still here under new names, some under so many new names we have a hard time keeping up. I of course was Thelocalraccoon; but now we have some other local raccoons.

Hopefully some of our dearly departeds will follow your lead & return to the fold, our prodigal sons and daughters. Oh, and no worries, aviation will roar back within the next 5 years. Because I says so.

E

Error404

I was going to try a fart joke in my thread-title, considering I became known as an old fart on the chat yesterday. But I opted out of that for the sake of seriousness :D.

Hello everyone. My name is Kuzzy.
I was a swashbuckler on this marvellous ship-of-the-line back in the old days when she was named TBDL. After the sudden and quite shocking sinking of her a few years ago, I decided to take some time off and attend unimportant off-site stuff - like my education. Having got that little problem out of my way (for now) I feel honoured to be back. I can see many new usernames on the list, but also a few old ones, which are two good things packed in one. For those who know me, it's very nice to see you all again. For those of you who don't know me; I look forward to getting to know you all better. Adisc is evolving... and you are all part of that development being made. And that is wonderful news for anyone coming back to the site. Just makes me sorry I wasn't here for the ride!

In real life I'm a guy, I live in Sweden and I've have been a TB\AB most of my life. As most people my age I scurry around trying to figure out what life will offer me in the future. At the moment I'm looking at a career in aviation; although the market is especially harsh right now. Other interests of semi-professional status are directing and journalism... and on the more amateur side I draw, cook and enjoy the once-in-awhile stray apocalypse or "what-if" book ;-).

Take care!
- Kuzzy
It's bad luck to rename a boat.

Oh, and hi, I guess that's what you wanted, right?

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Thanks everyone for the welcomes =).

do we dare suppose he'll stay this time? i hope i hope i hope!
Oh yeah. I'm going to be hearing this, am I? :sweatdrop: I did kind off try to get active a while back but didn't pull through with it. This time though, I am going to make a real effort in doing so. And thanks for the welcome back Avery. Been on any worldwide trips lately?

Oh, and no worries, aviation will roar back within the next 5 years. Because I says so.
Thank you for saving my investments =D. I'll get back to you ASAP with how that promise is working out for you. And this thing about old-timers being here under new names; it doesn't happen to exist a list of who is who? Age has turned me slow....

It's bad luck to rename a boat.
Even if the last one was sunk by accident, and as a result of us not putting enough bulkheads (backups) in her? I think it is safe to say we needed something new, fresh and... better.

Oh. And speaking of old avatars... (we should totally have an old avatar day)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back! Was wondering if your plane had crashed or something, but turns out you're alive and well and just busy with school and other stuff. That can be excused! ;)

Enjoy your time here on the 'new' forum :)

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.