Good Nites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I bought myself a pack and these are more absorbent than some of the wal mart and target brands (i.e. Depends and Depends ripoffs.) i highly recomend them if you can fit into the highest size (which is fairly large) I very much like these, they are the first i have worn around family because i feel comfortable soaking them and then wearing them and sitting/moving/acting casual =)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Yeah man they are fun, and discrete however I tend to be a heavy wetter due to the fact that I have an ungodly strong bladder. But for me even a moderate wetting might cause a leak, unless they recently pumped up the padding.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ah, DryNites. I've got many fond memories of them, although what Dave said is correct: they're really not that great at tacking wettings. Still, the designs are pretty fantastic and they're so readily available. I really can't think of anything better to start out with.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Goodnites are quite nice if you are lucky enough to be able to fit into them. Sadly I am not anymore...

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
It is great that you were able to acquire some goodnites, and your opinion seems to be shared.

What I can add to this topic is that goodnites are basically the same as drynites, and they're probably also made in exactly the same way with the same materials. Because I've tried drynites I can say they're quite nice, nicer than storebrands to say the least.

D

daria7483

Gman, can you share your waist size/hip size with us so other people can try to figure out if they might fit into GN's? I am a fan of them as well.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
They're great because they're discreet and fit like normal underwear, yet still feel a bit like a diaper. Wetting-wise, they're not so nice. They fill up quickly and can leak easily, especially if you're lying down.

B

Butterfly Mage

While I *can* fit into Goodnights, I only ever went through one package. It's just not convenient to use a product that I have to take off my pants, socks, and shoes just to change. I guess that's my gripe with "pull-up" type products in general.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Out of the two pull up types I've tried, I'd say I'm a bit more partial to the Goodnites. I want to give the "improved" version a try sometime to see how improved they actually are.

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
Gman, can you share your waist size/hip size with us so other people can try to figure out if they might fit into GN's? I am a fan of them as well.
No problem. Most stores i am a 31-32 inch waist (target, kohls, basic cheaper stores) but AE and other more expensive stores wehere cltothes run tighter/smaller i can be up to 34. I play rugby so i have thicker legs and a decent sized waist so I would say i am a "bigger" 32? I dont know if i explained that well enough but i hope this helps you all

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I tried the Goodnights and I really liked them, I added a male guard stuffer and I was quite impressed how much that added to the diaper, they do fit nice, but I would rather a regular plastic covered breif.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used goodnites years ago, I did like them quite a bit as this was when I lived at home with parents and they were extremely discreet under clothes that I didn't really have to worry about wearing them to bed or anything as I didnt think I would get noticed, and I never did.

Sadly, I can't fit into them anymore, I recently bought a pack just to see if I could and there was no way I could fit. Oh well, maybe this will be my incentive to get into better shape.

Musickid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I think goodnites are pretty great, basically all I've been able to wear since I could go out and buy diapers, I also like them for the prints over adult diapers, for all I've really ever worn I do definatly give a thumbs up for Goodnites.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
They're great because they're discreet and fit like normal underwear, yet still feel a bit like a diaper. Wetting-wise, they're not so nice. They fill up quickly and can leak easily, especially if you're lying down.
Or in any other position really! I do like the designs and stuff on them, though. The newest ones are pretty cool.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I bought those not to long ago, there not as absorbant though but their comfortable, I like them. ^^

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
While I *can* fit into Goodnights, I only ever went through one package. It's just not convenient to use a product that I have to take off my pants, socks, and shoes just to change. I guess that's my gripe with "pull-up" type products in general.

You can tear away the sides, you know....No need to take socks off to put on a Goodnites!:confused:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You can tear away the sides, you know....No need to take socks off to put on a Goodnites!:confused:
He's talking about changing, not the initial pull-on. Pullup-type diapers, except for actual Pullups and the White Cloud brand, can't be changed like a diaper because their sides are permanent and not velcroed.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I bought myself a pack and these are more absorbent than some of the wal mart and target brands (i.e. Depends and Depends ripoffs.) i highly recomend them if you can fit into the highest size (which is fairly large) I very much like these, they are the first i have worn around family because i feel comfortable soaking them and then wearing them and sitting/moving/acting casual =)
Thats wierd, I had horrible leaking problems with them and would never buy them again. I was very unsatisified.

~Johnathon~

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
He's talking about changing, not the initial pull-on. Pullup-type diapers, except for actual Pullups and the White Cloud brand, can't be changed like a diaper because their sides are permanent and not velcroed.
No, Goodnites do tear at the sides if you pull on them. It's just not as obvious as Pull-Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.