Good news, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
The snow is finaly gone! I took a look out the window this morning and that big pile of snow has finaly melted away. It's still cold outside, barely reaching 5 degrees, but at least I don't have to look at that horrible snow anymore.

Yay!

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Heh... Ours has been gone for weeks, and it's 90 degrees outside right now. Crazy hot for April.

T

Thunder

Woohoo, it's rediculously hot out and the snow's been gone for a while.

Good news everyone! You're all going on a very dangerous possibly deadly mission!

(I <3 Futurama. =D)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
When you live in Floida especialy the I-4 cordoor it is summer all year round execpt a few weeks out of the year were we go below 32*. It was 91* Friday and I got severly dehydrated while walking home.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I've still seen some snow up in the mountains 3 weeks ago..they still had a few inches left. However, I'm pretty sure it has melted by now, since we've had nice spring/summer weather in those three weeks since I've been there.

Peachy

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Our snow melted a few weeks ago, though there is still some on the hill (~150m higher than us) but this being Scotland that's just been replaced with wind and rain :(. That said it did reach 16°C the other day (excuse to take off jacket, and yeah that happens here - temperature goes into double, non-negative figures and everyone's in T-shirts and shorts)

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It has been in the mid 80s here in Fort Wayne for the last 3 days. But it is expected to drop back down to the mid 60s by midweek.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Cold? Snow? What are you talking about? It's over 80 degrees here. You must be on some other planet. :laugh:

The hot weather is kinda annoying, but I think I honestly prefer it to freezing weather. Cold weather is okay sometimes, but it was becoming extremely annoying.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I mightve jumped the gun on that one. From here I can see snow up on the Shield, so it hasn't all melted yet. But the snow in the city has pretty much disapeared.

I have a camp way out in the bush, and when I go up there every May I have to snow shoe in. So it's definately still around.

S

soren456

It was up to 83F today where I am, down now to about 52F.

But hey! It's not the 4th of July yet, so I'm not putting away the winter clothes.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
You're all fired!

(I miss Futurama... I heard they might continue the series with fox again. But don't take my word for it...)

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
They did. They made three movies which were seperated into episodes and played on Fox. But they're done now.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
They did. They made three movies which were seperated into episodes and played on Fox. But they're done now.

Here in America, the movies were seperated into episodes and play on Comedy Central. As for them being done...

Futurama might return to Fox

Due to strong sales of the DVDs, they might have new episodes again. Remember good DVD sales and good rating on other channels was one of the reasons why Family Guy return to the air so the same thing could happen to Futurama.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
I will not say "MEME!"
I will not say "MEME!"
I will not say "MEME!"
I will not say "MEME!"

Glad you got your window fixed, bud.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We had 3 inches of snow two weeks ago, then 86 F and sunny just three days later. Today it's cloudy and 40 F. My six fuchsia baskets are decimated, but most of the other plantings have survived. So there you have it - it's spring in our hemisphere.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
mmmph!!! I LIKE MY SNOW!!!... but then again... when snowboarding season is done... only a little bit more and wakeboarding season starts!!!! :D:D

diaperedwolfcub

S

secretdl26

In Minnesota ( after having lived there all my life, I can't believe why most Americans see it as a really cold place) the snow has been gone for a while, but the weather is still cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.